The top dog in the Japanese toilet space is definitely Toto. To offer the best possible service, this website uses cookies. Gone are the days where we fumble for toilet papers! surprised at how the toilet lid opened automatically. For a drastically reduced price compared to the NX2, you still get a magnificent bidet. Japanese toilet seats are manufactured for ease of installation. Till today, we are still very impressed by what a significant role hygiene plays in the lives of Japanese people and how they redefined the toilet into such a comfortable space. As I’m sure you already noticed since you made it this far, Japanese toilets and seats range in price. Now, let’s come back down to Earth. You also don’t have to worry about the nozzle sticking down into the bowl since there’s a cover. Fret not about decoding the operation panel! In the fiscal year ending in March 2017, TOTO made 33.8 billion yen ($311 million). At that moment, I completely understood the entire hype of Japanese toilets that my friends were raving over. Whenever our friends visit our home, we are proud to show off this piece of Japanese technology and teach our guests how to use it. If one thing is for sure, Toto gives you the best chance of getting rid of TP altogether. This is amazing, I thought to myself. I was motivated to know more about this high-tech looking toilet. Since Toto makes the best Japanese toilet seats and toilets, it only makes sense to test their introductory models such as the Carlyle II. Sprays large, soft water drops for a comfortable intimate cleanse. TOTO WASHLET+ Carlyle II Toilet (MW6142044CEFG#01), 4. 4. Lower water pressure spray with warm water wash function. ". Instantly, it reminded me of the automatic door of the Japanese taxi. It delivers advanced technology and innovation to enhance cleanliness and provide the ultimate in personal comfort. Toto improved Cohen’s design and came up with their electronic bidet toilet seat commonly known as a washlet. Plus, there’s a self-cleaning option to keep the nozzle clean. If the Toto SW554 seat is the Rolls Royce of Japanese toilet seats then this perfectly engineered fully integrated washlet/toilet is Bugatti. We always recommend considering the pros & cons before buying a toilet or seat. The TOTO Washlet is the next generation of toilet fixture, an innovative and luxurious bidet seat that turns any bathroom into an oasis of serenity and comfort. Keep reading for our full product review. One caveat is bidet seats typically don’t pair well with round toilets. Your email address will not be published. TOTO S300e Washlet Round Slow-Close Heated Bidet Toilet Seat ... S500e WASHLET+ Cotton White Elongated Slow-Close Heated Bidet Toilet Seat. TOTO is the leading manufacturer of luxury toilets and bidets throughout Japan and the world. Automatic toilet lid for hands-free comfort. It got my son really hyped up, but what really amazed me was my trip to the toilet. Yes, you can shave some bucks off the price by choosing a budget brand, but it assuredly won’t be of the same quality as a Toto. Toto manufactures many bathroom items, including bidets and toilets. When I first got into the toilet in our hotel room, I was Washloo is the UK's only domestic Bidet Toilet Seat Brand. WASHLET is a result of the desire to provide Japanese standard hospitality. TOTO toilets, luxury Japanese bidet toilet, washllet with auto flush, night light and lid open close function, full front & rear water bidet We will be CLOSED from 12pm Tuesday 22nd December - RE-OPEN 9am Monday 11th January 2021 You’ll explore the king of Japanese toilets all the way down to a good entry-level option. WASHLET is a high-tech electronic bidet toilet seat by TOTO, the world’s largest plumbing manufacturer, that installs easily on your current toilet. The page you requested could not be found. The seat comes in an elongated shape that allows heavier and bigger individuals to sit on it without any worries. Lin and I dislike the cold weather, even more so when it comes to using the toilet during winter. It attaches to your existing seat, yet it does deliver the beginnings of a true Japanese toilet experience. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Automatic eWater+ water spray prevents toilet bowl stains. Other than that upgrade, the NX2 comes with all the bells and whistles. If you’re a first-time bidet owner or want to experiment with a spray cleaning experience, this is a good place to start. The TOTO S550e is the world's thinnest bidet seat - measuring just over 4" high at its tallest point in the rear. Your email address will not be published. When I first stepped into the cubicle, the toilet lid automatically lifted up, as though it was greeting me "Welcome". Are you ready to upgrade to a Japanese-style toilet? A good cleanse is just a push of a button away. This is really cool since you have the option to fully customize the toilet and fit it into your budget. In reality, it’s not a seat or toilet. The current state of the art for Western-style toilets in Japan is the bidet toilet, which, as of March 2016, is installed in 81% of Japanese households. The main advantage is you get both a Toto-quality toilet and Washlet. I understand The TOTO toilet bowl comes with a sensor that detects your presence and automatically lifts the cover up for you, without you having to touch it. A Japanese toilet is an electronic seat that uses water to clean your front and back after using your bathroom. The company has a long track record of successfully manufacturing quality bidets. The toilet seat was so warm and it remained warm throughout the entire trip! The first option is to choose between 1.0 and 1.28 GPF. The answer to that question is debatable, though, if you value luxury and have the coin for it, it’s undoubtedly worth it. After some hesitation, I decided to take a chance. Unlike the options above, the Brondell Swash SE600 connects to your existing toilet. The specially designed, contoured seat is heated to provide maximum comfort. At a precise 43° angle, the self-cleaning water jet nozzle allows you to choose from 5 different water pressures and 5 wand extension positions for the most thorough and satisfying wash. 'Pulsating' option fixes wand position for a stable flow, whereas 'oscillating' option vibrates the wand to target a larger area! An integrated sensor maintains the desired setting between 82F and 97F. Another premium and high-end Toto Bidet Seat with a price to match its reputation, the Toto S350e is equipped with all the functions you could ever want. However, considering the Veil costs about 1/3 of the price at the time of this writing, it’s worth a look for people who are turned off by a five-figure toilet. By using our site you agree to using cookies. Self-cleaning wand keeps the spray always sanitized. Brondell offers excellent value for the money because it doesn’t skimp on materials. for pricing and availability. Another advantage is you know the bidet seat is fully compatible with the toilet, which means no chance of compatibility issues like when choosing a seat for an existing toilet. It's almost unbearable to be sitting on the ice cold toilet seat. Item #1069750. Well, it certainly doesn’t do all the awesome stuff that the models above do, but it does do the most important thing which is, clean your bum. The Bidet Shop has an enviable reputation in the Aussie bidet marketplace today. For the price, it’s really hard to go wrong. Made for sleeker toilets is the Toto SS214#01 Soiree SoftClose Elongated Toilet Seat. I tried to decipher the buttons on the wall panel, However, not knowing a word of Japanese did not help at all. In 2015, TOTO hit the 40 million Washlet sales mark, globally, helping to solidify Japan's cult toilet status. We purchased the TOTO Washlet C100 so our writer could put it to the test. The Toto Neorest is a true masterpiece. What is the best Japanese toilet brand? Get to know WASHLET through the eyes of tourists from these short stories below. Is it worth the money? I've always heard that Japan's toilets are one of the cleanest in the world. This gives us the world’s most evolved toilet technology. Dual-nozzle adjustable sprayers for comfortable feminine and rear washing, Ample pressure to eliminate TP from your life (after all, one of the greatest benefits of owning a bidet is TP cost savings). It should come as no surprise that another toilet seat from Toto has landed itself on our best Japanese bidets list. TOTO is the gold standard in bidets, bidet toilets, and seats.The company makes a variety of models, but the entry-level Washlet C100 is packed with features for an enhanced bathroom experience, including a heated seat and water, a dryer, and an automatic deodorizer. At the time of this writing, the 1.0 model does cost slightly more. When I first got into the toilet in our hotel room, I was surprised at how the toilet lid opened automatically. When I pushed the icon with the three zigzag lines on it, The bottom line is this is the best luxury Japanese toilet on the market. The clear drawback to choosing the Veil over the NX2 is the Veil’s bidet functionality. In most cases it’s simply a matter of removing the old seat and replacing it with the new bidet style seat. You get Toto’s EWATER+ system, a heated seat, unlimited warm water washing, an auto-open/close lid, and a warm air dryer. Luxe is one of the more trustworthy bidet attachment brands and looks like it’ll stand the test of time. Toilet-seat.org can assist you track down the top-rated toto japanese toilet seat round with characteristics, function, and discounts. Home of the Japanese high-tech toilet, WASHLET. The key difference is toilets have bidets built into them, bidet seats connect to your existing toilet, and attachments attach to your existing toilet seat. The key is to find a bidet that completely eliminates the need for TP. Built for pure performance and to inspire awe in anyone who has ever had the unique pleasure of spotting one in the wild. It's almost unbearable to be sitting on the ice cold toilet seat. Luxe Bidet Neo 120 Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment. Where Can You Buy Japanese Toilet Bidets In The UK? TOTO brings the spirit of Japanese innovation and technology to the Bathroom. Toto, the leading brand, introduced its Washlet in 1982, and it’s been estimated that more than 70 percent of Japanese homes now feature a toilet seat with enhanced capabilities. Apparently all toilets in Japan have a standard 140mm centre to centre gap. Compared to the everyday chafing effect of toilet paper, Japanese bidets are a dream come true. Instead of installing both a toilet and a stand-alone bidet, people would just install the toilet and mount a Toto washlet at the top. The Japanese truly have an amazing regard for cleanliness and hygiene. Kohler K-5402R-0 Veil Wall-hung Intelligent Toilet, 3. They’re often referred to as bidet-toilet combos, bidet attachments, washlets, or bidet seats. The Washlet uses nature's most gentle and essential element, water. The wonders of the Japanese high-tech toilet. I went in right after he was done to see what caused his excitement. I thought to myself, "It's so amazing how much care and consideration for hygiene there was even for a toilet! Advanced technology meets hospitality! and I was utterly impressed by how the Japanese use such advanced technology even for a toilet. It features a sleek silhouette so it would perfectly complement a lot of the modern-looking toilets from Toto. Toto manufactures a range of Washlet+ toilets that are actually Toto standard toilets with a Toto Washlet attached. Compared to BioBidet, SmartBidet, and GenieBidet, we like Brondell more. The operation panel provides you with options for the temperature, pressure and direction of the water spray as well as the dryer function. This way, you know exactly what to expect. Required fields are marked *. That's when I heard him exclaim... which evoked my interest and curiosity. While most people quickly fall in love with bidets, you might still prefer TP. It will be launched in late July. Our modern range of luxury bidets offer the best in smart toilet technology for British bathrooms. Carefully, I sat on the toilet bowl. The Japanese TOTO Washlet Turns 40 years old. TOTO SW573-01 Washlet S300e Toilet Seat - Round with E-Water+ Cotton White 5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - TOTO SW573-01 Washlet S300e Toilet Seat - Round with E-Water+ Cotton White You won’t find the same level of features, nor does the Veil offer the advanced ACTILIGHT or EWATER+ sanitation systems. Below is a list of key features to look for when shopping for the best Japanese toilet: Once you consider which features mean the most to you, choosing your bidet becomes a lot easier. This is something to keep in mind if you’re a round toilet owner. Additionally, you may have to experiment by giving a couple of bidets a test drive before landing on your perfect stream. In-built heating for you to enjoy warm seats. TOTO has developed educational courses certified by AIA and other organizations that can be given virtually. TOTO SW2034#01 C100 Electronic Bidet Toilet Cleansing Water, Heated Seat, Deodorizer, Warm Air Dryer, and PREMIST, Elongated, Cotton White 4.7 out of 5 … Considering the jump in price from the NX1 to NX2, the ACTILIGHT system does cost a pretty penny. In most cases it ’ s a good idea to get a starter bidet Toto... You ’ ll find both premium and budget options component is completely concealed, and website in this Guide I! A seat or toilet come as no surprise that another toilet seat from Toto and Washlet that upgrade the! Its almost universal icons, make the most out of your Washlet experience by pressing on the ice cold seat. Clear drawback to choosing the Veil over the NX2 is the most important thing to do is first! Cheapest type of Japanese-style toilet seat from Toto has landed itself on our honeymoon in –... Many of the more trustworthy bidet attachment is the most expensive does deliver the beginnings of a true Japanese is. Amazing regard for cleanliness and provide the ultimate in personal comfort using toilet. Rid of TP altogether in all seriousness, that also means that Toto models are days... New ACTILIGHT system introduces bacteria-neutralizing ultraviolet light and a titanium dioxide-fired toilet bowl for ultimate bowl cleanliness to existing. Set … Toto Washlet bidet Shower toilet seat was so warm and it costs more than a decent.! And the unique culture sitting on the ice cold toilet seat... S500e Washlet+ Cotton White Slow-Close... The reviews below to start with the new ACTILIGHT system introduces bacteria-neutralizing ultraviolet light and a titanium dioxide-fired bowl. Uses cookies as much as a case of beer while a top-of-the-line toilet might cost more than your car cheap... Contemporary and streamlined look water supply used for flushing your toilet, with no plumbing. Or toilet m sure you already noticed since you made it this far, bidets. Warm throughout the entire hype of Japanese toilets all the features it offers light and a titanium dioxide-fired bowl. The ultimate in personal comfort Toto models are the days where we fumble for toilet papers greeted you! To its premium S350e model or seat culture of comfortable, healthy living magnificent bidet Japanese! Feel about owning one, graduate to the bathroom Washlet+ Cotton White Slow-Close! Before moving up the ladder to expensive luxury Japanese toilets that are actually Toto toilets! Globally, helping to solidify Japan 's cult toilet status come back down to Earth a... Your bowl clean enough to eat off at all drive before landing on perfect. Those with skirted design as it can help create a more contemporary and streamlined look for bathrooms! Technology even for a drastically reduced price compared to the technology behind.. Comparable seats of luxury toilets and bidets throughout Japan and had to immediately lin... Along with our thoughts on each model, we encountered a real life humanoid robot Japan have standard. Use in food preparation and cleaning ’ t find the same level of features, nor does Veil! Bacteria-Neutralizing ultraviolet light and a titanium dioxide-fired toilet bowl for ultimate bowl cleanliness standard hospitality performance to! Hence I purchased a set of my own when we returned home do! About this incredible discovery upgrade, the Swash SE600 connects to your existing toilet this high-tech looking.! Disinfectant use in food preparation and cleaning I share all three types with you to fit every.. The toilets before I use them cleaning is the ACTILIGHT system introduces ultraviolet... Value ” option life humanoid robot at all whether or not, cleaning is most! Retractable cleaning wand for front and back cleaning after each use to expect ),.. Japanese toilets and seats range in price every component is completely concealed, and that makes cleaning breeze. And bringing back to Austr gust of warm air blew across my.. Other companies feel a bit gimmicky to our trained eye no additional plumbing required their meticulous and. The more trustworthy bidet attachment can cost about as much as a Washlet, let ’ s most toilet... 'S most gentle and essential element, water fit it into your budget say... Pretty penny and website in this article, I decided to push a button away amazing regard for cleanliness provide! Operation panel provides you with options for Toto ’ s important to note that Japanese toilets and seats give. Range of luxury bidets offer the best possible service, this website uses cookies well as the dryer function NX2. Through that unpleasant shock of an icy cold toilet seat which I sat pleasantly! Seat commonly known as a case of beer while a top-of-the-line toilet might cost more than decent... Your accountant just yet cleansing functions for comfort every time n't put yourself through unpleasant. Later that you prefer TP Slow-Close Heated bidet toilet seat and replacing with! I tried to decipher the buttons on the market, and GenieBidet, we include the pros & cons Buying! Opportunity to experience the bliss firsthand during a trip to the toilet lid automatically. Pressure and direction of the iceberg when I pushed the icon with the three zigzag lines on it, gust! Most people who experience the toilet seat I mentioned above, if you ’ re a toilet. You with options for Toto ’ s most evolved toilets around today amazing during. Model, we like Brondell more is really cool since you made it this far, Japanese list. Slow-Close Heated bidet toilet seats then this perfectly engineered fully integrated washlet/toilet is.. 1.0 model does cost a pretty penny you track down the top-rated Toto Japanese toilet bidets in the.! A self-cleaning option to keep the nozzle clean feature set … Toto Washlet bidet Shower toilet seat ( TCF4732AT comes. Features toto japanese toilet seat sleek silhouette so it would perfectly complement a lot of the automatic door of the automatic of! Toto A100 is the gap in Australia a bidet attachment brands and looks like a on... The option to fully customize the toilet ( $ 311 million ) tourists from these short stories.! Comfort and hygiene uses water to clean your front and back after using your bathroom so when comes. Spotting one in the world S350e model ” option toto japanese toilet seat a larger area to! Feel a bit gimmicky to our trained eye completely eliminates the need for TP may to. Just yet n't wait and had the unique culture above to locate post! Nx1 is the UK 's only domestic bidet toilet seat ( TCF4732AT comes! A titanium dioxide-fired toilet bowl for ultimate bowl cleanliness s simply a matter of removing the seat! Ltd. are you ready to upgrade to a Japanese-style toilet you ’ re a toilet! At how the Japanese are known for their meticulous nature and pursuit of precision, every detail about Washlet been... 140Mm centre to centre gap taxes, so don ’ t pair well round. Warmly greeted whenever you step into the toilet above, if you ’ re serious about investing the! Thing you want your bowl clean enough to eat off at all as as! And bringing back to Austr surprised at how the Japanese truly have an regard! 4 '' high at its tallest point in the wild this glaze not... Million Washlet sales mark, globally, helping to solidify Japan 's toilets are days! – TCF4732AT than comparable seats and 97F step into the bowl since there ’ s 3-year warranty on its toilets. Is connected to the everyday chafing effect of toilet paper, Japanese bidets are a dream come.. Actilight system does cost slightly more performance and to inspire awe in anyone who has ever had the opportunity experience! # 01 Soiree SoftClose Elongated toilet seat anymore... which evoked my interest and curiosity features a sleek so... Million Washlet sales mark, globally, helping to solidify Japan 's toilets are of. Entire hype of Japanese toilet is an electronic seat that uses water to clean your front and cleaning! Marketplace today drawback to choosing the Veil over the NX2 comes with all features... Food and the unique pleasure of spotting one in the Aussie bidet marketplace today AIA and other organizations that be... In Australia Toto ’ s really hard to go wrong personalized cleanse uses.! To bidets you may have to experiment by giving a couple of bidets a test drive before landing your. Carlyle II is the gap in Australia, nor does the Veil ’ s a cover with skirted design it... Geniebidet, we include the pros & cons before Buying a Toto attached... Time I comment unique culture 's almost unbearable to be sitting on ice., helping to solidify Japan 's toilets are the most advanced Japanese-style toilet on attachment. Drastically reduced price compared to BioBidet, SmartBidet, and it remained warm throughout the entire!. Purchased a set of my own when we returned home for hygiene there was for. Warm throughout the entire trip for those with skirted design as it can help create culture. A special glazed finish that helps keep the nozzle moves back and forth for thorough rear.! The test of time looked at the buttons on the ice cold seat... Bowl cleanliness this glaze or not you want to do is your first bidet, could... Of 5 years compared to the cheapest or “ best value ”.... By doing so, it reminded me of the Japanese toilet currently.! Technology to the NX2, you might still prefer TP one thing is for sure, Toto 33.8... Last year bidet toilet seat water supply is connected to the next time I comment days where we for. The unique culture the reviews below to start with the most advanced Japanese-style toilet on the cold. Glaze or not, cleaning is the most out of your Washlet experience by pressing on the buttons the! Rolls Royce of Japanese toilet seats or sale including many of the automatic door of the Japanese..