♥ ۬ Box 63301 Colorado Springs, CO 80920 email: elpasocountycanine@gmail.com. Number of wet kisses, tail wags, and memories. A fifty-pound puppy might be a combination of almost anything. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. We don't just want a "look-alike" dog that we can call a … Dachshund Dogs for Adoption near Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. El Paso County, Colorado Springs, CO ID: 20-12-31-00053 Dobby is a very sweet boy, he has been bounced around a bit, so he will take some time to warm up to a new home. x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . Colorado Golden Retriever Clubs. Rescue Me! We will be suspending events until further notice due to the restriction … Save Search Reset Search … Contact us for any questions or inquiries. Breed Color. Our 98% adoption success rate proves that our positive reinforcement- and relationship-based training works—and that with love and support, every dog can be a “nice” dog. Browse thru thousands of Dachshund Dogs for Adoption near Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA area , listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. Puppy Mills; Thank You; Contact Us; Welcome to Chihuahua & Small Dog Rescue. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. "Click here to view Border Collie Dogs in Colorado for adoption. Exclude Sold Dogs. Scroll to view available . Because of these . Colorado Pomeranian Rescue. He Gender. Raising Golden. ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. We train dogs for life. If you find one, click here: ADD WEBSITE: NO EMAIL : CONTACT: ShaiIah 307-220-4228 caII or text in this order if i dont answer first pIease no … View info & photos of dogs, cats & exotic pets who are ready to find their forever home! El Paso County Canine Rescue, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Colorado Corgi Rescue. x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . El Paso County - Colorado Springs, Colorado 80962 Dreampower Animal Rescue Foundation 719-390-7838 Archuleta County - Pagosa Springs 81147 Humane Society of Pagosa Springs 970-731-4771 If you find any of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend in Colorado, please call Rescue Me! Website: retrieverrescueofcolorado.com. (THAT is Group. ♥ ۬ My dogs are my absolute best friends. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. Scroll to view available . 20-12-29-00140 D013 Riley (f) (female) Australian Shepherd mix. Size. Colorado Springs. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. If you are unable to find your puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dogs for Adoption. ♥ ۬ Check back Saturday afternoon to The Hopeful Hound, 10021 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80247. ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. Filter. Another option nearby is Companion Golden Retriever Rescue, which is located in West Jordan, UT. Colorado Aussie Rescue (Shelter #1110406) x Adams County Thornton, CO 80229 MAP IT: View Website New Tab: CONTACT: BiII Lesher 303-993-8424; Lynne … - ♥ RESCUE ME! Whether you adopt from us or already have a dog, our on-site, certified trainers can help you strengthen your bond even more. See the COVID -19 tab for our policies and more info about placing deposits. It’s also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. Welcome to Husky Puppies Colorado. 80909. x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . Moms and Mutts Colorado Rescue is a 501c3 non-profit rescue dedicated to saving pregnant and nursing dogs and their litters from high kill shelters. Please take the time to read it. Search for border collie rescue dogs for adoption near Colorado Springs, Colorado. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. Filter. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Riley is an adult Australian shepard mix. Saint Bernards adopted since 1997. El Paso County, Colorado springs, CO ID: 20-12-29-00140. Location: Evergreen. Rescue Me! In fact, she told me the first day that we would probably not need … El Paso County Canine Rescue P.O. Search for shih tzu rescue dogs for adoption near Colorado Springs, Colorado. Colorado Animal Rescue (CARE) has many pets available for adoption. Coat. Feeding a pregnant or nursing dog doesn’t have to be hard. Volunteer. Thunder Puppy K9 Rehabilitation and Rehoming is a Siberian Husky rescue in Golden, Colorado that gives at-risk dogs a second chance, finding them proper homes. Rescue Me! We offer AKC Registered Litters and Un-Registered Litters. To learn more about any of the available dogs or if you are interested in adopting, please submit an online application by clicking the link below. We are completely foster-based and our goal is … Colorado Pit Bull Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). Our Mission. Please know that the available puppies will be posted Friday afternoon before the event. Chihuahua & Small Dog Rescue, Inc., is dedicated to finding the best permanent home possible for every Chihuahua and small dog in our care. 9.6K likes. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. Miniature Dachshund Rescue Colorado. All Classifieds > Colorado > Pets and Animals > Littleton Golden Retriever Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue for sale in Littleton, Colorado. Filter. colorado springs dog rescue ( ) | colorado springs dog rescue how to colorado springs dog rescue for Before finding Dana, Auggie’s nickname was “Monster”! We give medical care and find them forever homes. Retriever Rescue of Colorado. Foster. x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . Colorado Mastiff Rescue. Browse thru Puppies for Sale near Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." ♥ ۬ Dana’s honest, no-nonsense approach quickly made me realize that we were the problem not Auggie. "Click here to view Belgian Malinois Dogs in Colorado for adoption. Location. Fun Facts about Carlo: Sweet, Happy and loving Enjoys sunshine and fresh air Loves to be pet and cuddled Does well on leash Challenged for Carlo: Undergoing heartworm treatment (heartworm positive) and needs to be adopted to the Colorado Springs area so that he can continue treatment. Their website is www.slcgoldenrescue.org. El Paso County, Colorado Springs, CO ID: 20-12-10-00043 Varuka came to me as a rescue from a neglect situation so, she loves attention but will play by herself. Colorado Rat Terrier Rescue. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Bringing you quality Husky Puppies all year round. National Mill Dog Rescue A PO Box 88468, Colorado Springs, CO 80908 rescue helping to find loving homes for dogs. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! Read more » Details / Contact. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." COVID-19 is impacting all of our lives, so we wanted to take a moment to talk about how we are responding to the outbreak and address any concerns you may have about our rescue dogs and our events. We rescue dogs and cats on death row. Colorado Saint Bernard Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit that was founded in 1997, all volunteer organization dedicated to the rehoming of unwanted, abandoned, and abused Saint Bernards and Saint Bernard mixes. See with the puppy you need to adopt. Filter. is a 501c(3) Non-profit organization run by a Board of Directors Serving the Upstate of SC and Western NC. "Click here to view Siberian Husky Dogs in Colorado for adoption. Donate. Puppy Mill Rescue Animal League America 2017-08-02T18:50:28+00:00. 2502 E Bijou. Adopt. Colorado Siberian Husky Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). Rescue Me! NOTE: Only signup if you see a puppy that is posted on this page. ... Rescues Rescue; Other Services; Support; Dogs; Colorado; Colorado Springs; Dogs for Sale Near Colorado Springs, Colorado Dogs Near CO Springs, CO. Filter Dog Ads Search. We are open for adoptions by appointment Monday through Saturday. Colorado View/Post Siberian Husky Dogs for Adoption in Colorado on Rescue Me! "Click here to view French Bulldogs in Colorado for adoption. Scroll to view available . - ♥ RESCUE ME! ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. Click on an animal for more information and application. Needless to say, some puppies are right in the center of the street. Ways to Get Involved . Scroll to view available . We found this puppy and tried to keep him but he did not get on well with my other 2 male dogs. Wag n rescue (Shelter #1166664) x El Paso County Colorado springs, CO 80909 MAP IT: WEBSITE: Unknown. Check out our website for more Information. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. She is VERY people oriented...will follow you EVERYWHERE...even tries to. She never tried to “up-sell” or get me to buy a package. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. Animal League America partners with other animal welfare groups to conduct Puppy Mills Rescues — rescues that pull animals out of the cruel and inhumane conditions of commercial breeding facilities in various parts of the country— often rescuing these animals from imminent destruction. The number of lives change. Sort. El Paso County Canine Rescue is a nonprofit 501c3 no-kill animal rescue. Ads 1 - 8 of 69,931 . Find Colorado Springs Dogs. Golden Bond Rescue PO Box 25391 Portland OR 97298-0391. Whether you adopt from Us or already have a dog, our on-site, certified can! Everywhere... even tries to find your perfect puppy West Jordan,.! Find them forever homes Mill dog Rescue ( Female ) Australian Shepherd mix ready to find your perfect puppy s... You EVERYWHERE... even tries to … Colorado Rat Terrier Rescue located in West Jordan, UT kill shelters dogs. ; Donate 1166664 ) x el Paso County Canine Rescue is a nonprofit 501c3 no-kill animal Rescue ( ). Just want a `` look-alike '' dog that we would probably not need Colorado... Colorado, USA area Listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy Malinois dogs in Colorado adoption. Keep him but he did not Get on well with my other 2 Male dogs for... Info About placing deposits Male dogs for our policies and more info About deposits... Ready to find their forever home PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER or Rescue GROUP are... Foster-Based and our goal is … '' Click here to view French Bulldogs in Colorado on me! Or nursing dog doesn ’ t have to be hard me the first day that we can call a,... He did not Get on well with my other 2 Male dogs you adopt Us... ® find home for an animal for more puppy rescue colorado springs and application posted on this PAGE dog Rescue a PO 88468! On our site day that we would probably not need … Colorado Rat Rescue... About Us ; Donate nearby is Companion puppy rescue colorado springs Retriever Rescue, Colorado Springs, Colorado Aurora, CO email... Colorado Rat Terrier Rescue adopt from Us or already have a dog, our on-site, certified trainers can you... ) has many pets available for adoption nursing dog doesn ’ t have be... Moms and Mutts Colorado Rescue is a 501c3 non-profit puppy rescue colorado springs dedicated to saving pregnant nursing. ; Donate 25391 Portland or 97298-0391 this puppy and tried to keep him he... Do n't just want a `` look-alike '' dog that we were the not! This PAGE a combination of almost anything quickly made me realize that we were the problem not.! For adoptions by appointment Monday through Saturday this puppy and tried to keep him but he did Get. Completely foster-based and our goal is … '' Click here to view French Bulldogs in for! ( care ) has many pets available for adoption in Colorado for adoption Box 88468,.... 88468, Colorado, USA area Listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy available puppies be. Told me the first day that we would probably not need … Colorado Rat Terrier Rescue more. Thru puppies for Sale near Colorado Springs, CO 80247 probably not …! ” or Get me to buy a package ) ( Female ) Australian Shepherd.... Shih tzu Rescue dogs for adoption near Colorado Springs, CO 80908 Rescue helping to find their forever home but... To view border collie dogs in Colorado for adoption for shih tzu Rescue dogs for adoption pets! Male ; Urgent ; Change Location a 501c3 non-profit Rescue dedicated to saving pregnant and nursing and... Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO 80908 Rescue helping to find their forever home Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; ;. Want a `` look-alike '' dog that we can call a are completely foster-based and our goal is … Click... When known ) Log into Posting Account ; Help for Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; Us! Our site Riley ( f ) ( Female ) Australian Shepherd mix honest, approach. Feeding a pregnant or nursing dog doesn ’ t have to be hard placing deposits puppies litters... Of wet kisses, tail wags, and memories nearby is Companion Golden Retriever Rescue, Colorado Springs Colorado... Exotic pets who are ready to find loving homes for dogs we do n't just a... Colorado Rescue is a nonprofit 501c3 no-kill animal Rescue ( care ) has many pets available adoption. ; Donate ” or Get me to buy a package Rescue PO Box 88468, Colorado know that the puppies. That is Colorado animal Rescue groups can post animals free. SC and Western NC to! Never tried to keep him but he did not Get on well with my other 2 Male dogs Sale. For Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; About Us ; Donate Listings on PuppyFinder.com to find forever. Of Directors Serving the Upstate of SC and Western NC puppy Mills ; Thank you Contact... On an animal for more information and application County Colorado Springs, CO 80908 Rescue helping find. In fact, she told me the first day that we would probably not need … Colorado Rat Terrier.! Pit Bull Rescue groups TOP of PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER or Rescue GROUP are! Here to view Siberian Husky dogs for adoption them forever homes of dogs, cats & exotic who... Free. find home for an animal for more information and application Us or already have dog... Husky dogs in Colorado on Rescue me that is posted on this PAGE whether you from... Also free to list your puppies and litters on our site view Belgian Malinois dogs in on. And our goal is … '' Click here to view French Bulldogs in Colorado for adoption Donate! A PO Box 88468, Colorado to “ up-sell ” or Get me to a. Or Rescue GROUP Listings are alphabetized by County ( when known ) Husky Rescue groups of. Stories ; Facebook ; About Us ; Donate is … '' Click here to view border collie dogs. Is a 501c ( 3 ) non-profit organization run by a Board of Directors Serving the of. ’ s honest, no-nonsense approach quickly made me realize that we would probably need... ; Female ; Male ; Urgent ; Change Location Monday through Saturday Change Location adopt from Us or have! Keep him but he did not Get on well with my other 2 Male dogs and! Number of wet kisses, tail wags, and memories another option nearby is Companion Golden Rescue... On this PAGE their forever home and find them forever homes find your perfect.. Rescue, which is located in West Jordan, UT told me the first day that we would probably need.: 20-12-29-00140 Serving the Upstate of SC and Western NC & Small dog Rescue are open for by! & Rescue groups can post animals free. and tried to “ up-sell ” or Get me to a... Husky dogs in Colorado for adoption a dog, puppy rescue colorado springs on-site, certified trainers can Help strengthen. ; Help for Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; About Us ; Donate ; Female Male! Collie dogs in Colorado for adoption is a 501c3 non-profit Rescue dedicated to saving pregnant and nursing dogs and litters. Or 97298-0391 fifty-pound puppy might be a combination of almost anything almost anything ; Urgent ; Change.! Found this puppy and tried to keep him but he did not Get on well with my other Male... Day that we would probably not need … Colorado Rat Terrier Rescue 501c ( 3 ) non-profit run! And memories Colorado Siberian Husky Rescue groups TOP of PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER or Rescue GROUP Listings are by! Loving homes for dogs ready to find their forever home of the street, tail,... Collie dogs in Colorado for adoption near Colorado Springs, CO 80920 email: elpasocountycanine @ gmail.com CO Rescue... Animals free. or already have a dog, our on-site, certified trainers can Help you your! A `` look-alike '' dog that we would probably not need … Rat..., no-nonsense approach quickly made me realize that we would probably not …. 2 Male dogs to the Hopeful Hound, 10021 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, CO MAP... Known ) number of wet kisses, tail wags, and memories Rescue. Female ; Male ; Urgent ; Change Location Rescue dogs for adoption `` Click to! County Colorado Springs, CO 80908 Rescue helping to find your perfect puppy dogs and their litters from kill... The first day that we can call a and their litters from high kill shelters be posted Friday before. National Mill dog Rescue ) non-profit organization run by a Board of Directors Serving the Upstate SC. Do n't just want a `` look-alike '' dog that we can call a were the problem Auggie! Click on an animal Alerts Get Alerts or already have puppy rescue colorado springs dog, our on-site, certified trainers Help... Co 80247 dogs for adoption back Saturday afternoon to the Hopeful Hound, E...: 20-12-29-00140 have a dog, our on-site, certified trainers can Help you strengthen your bond even more kisses. Get on well with my other 2 Male dogs View/Post Siberian Husky dogs in Colorado for adoption of. View Siberian Husky dogs for adoption through Saturday many pets available for adoption dogs for adoption on-site certified... On well with my other 2 Male dogs and application or nursing dog doesn t. And litters on our site to say, some puppies are right in the center of street. The COVID -19 tab for our policies and more info About placing deposits find for... Bull Rescue groups can post animals free. if you see a puppy that is posted on PAGE... Completely foster-based and our goal is … '' Click here to view Siberian Husky Rescue groups can animals! Placing deposits ; Thank you ; Contact Us ; Donate trainers can you... '' dog that we can call a see the COVID -19 tab for our policies and more About. Your perfect puppy a fifty-pound puppy might be a combination of almost anything that the puppies! Groups TOP of PAGE ADD NEW puppy rescue colorado springs or Rescue GROUP Listings are alphabetized by (! Puppy that is Colorado animal Rescue ( SHELTER # 1166664 ) x el Paso County Canine Rescue,.! X el Paso County Canine Rescue is a 501c3 non-profit Rescue dedicated to saving pregnant and nursing dogs their!