Bakeries, Turkish $ Menu 7.7 / 10 ★ 2220 86th St. Bakery $ Golden Bun Bakery. 2. Safir Bakery, Brooklyn: su Tripadvisor trovi 9 recensioni imparziali su Safir Bakery, con punteggio 5 su 5 e al n.1.154 su 6.615 ristoranti a Brooklyn. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The sweet spot where anything goes We, at Safir Bakery pride ourselves in creating a unique product designed just for you. The Absolute Best Cake In Brooklyn! We're lucky to have this Middle Eastern bakery & shop in our” more, “ and soft as I had hoped, but was good to dip in the sauce. Share. View 10 photos, maps, and a detailed description of this 1 Beds, 1 Baths, Co-op at 2461 East 29 Street, Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York, NY. Bedford Baking Studio. Safir Bakery. Reviews on Turkish Bakery in Toronto, ON - Narin Pastry, Pasaj, Nil's Turkis Bakery & Food, Smyrna - Laz Bakkal, Simit & Chai, Serano Bakery, Best Istanbul Restaurant, Family Bakery Cafe, Anatolia Restaurant, Arabesque Middle Eastern Foods The northern part of Hell's Kitchen is home to what I call Bangkok Boulevard…. If you are a cafe, restaurant or specialty retailer and would like to know how to become a Safir Bakery wholesaler, please fill out the form below to request information about our premium Turkish Bakery products. Specialties: Turkish pastries, both sweet and savory; All handmade on location. The produce section is surprisingly good for a little place…” more, “They have a nice selection of sweets (halva, Turkish delights, nuts), and pastries like baklava” more, “I've been dying to try Turkish stretchy ice cream ever since I've seen it featured on Instagram by” more, “ NYC at this echelon, including Güllüoğlu, that execute Turkish pastries this well. Claimed. “They have a nice selection of sweets (halva, Turkish delights, nuts), and pastries like baklava, semolina cake, and knafeh. Since we established our busine Welcome to the online American branch of Güllüoglu baklava. Safir Bakery has been baking top quality Turkish Specialties for over 20 years in Brooklyn, NY. Coffee: had their turkish coffee and it will go with some coconut-ish sugary candy. We also carry Turkish bakery such as Acma,Pogaca, Tuzlu Kuru Pasta, Sekerli Kuru Pasta, Kol Boregi,Su Boregi, Gul Boregi,Gozleme and delicious Turkish Simit. Established in 1871. WHOLE CAKES BY SIZE with all kinds of fillings. Brooklyn. View 1 photos, maps, and a detailed description of this 4 Beds, 2 Baths, Multi Family House at 812 70 Street, Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, New York, NY. Brooklyn Tourism Brooklyn Hotels Brooklyn Bed and Breakfast Brooklyn Vacation Rentals Brooklyn Vacation Packages ... Safir Bakery. We are the biggest whole sale Turkish bakery in Brooklyn area. Pre-order now and we’ll deliver just in time for…” more, “Great place! They offer flavorful meat, cheese, spinach and potato borek as well as pocha (stuffed breakfast pastries), simit (Turkish bagels) and full Turkish breakfasts. Save. Best Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn, NY, United States. Turkish Baklava from Istanbul to New York. Best Turkish Food in Brooklyn: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Turkish Restaurants in Brooklyn. Brighton Gulluoglu Baklava Cafe: Excellent Turkish bakery - See 4 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. Bakery in Brooklyn subtitles. Brooklyn. Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly and helpful. Find the best Turkish Restaurants on Yelp: search reviews of 73 Brooklyn businesses by price, type, or location. 9 reviews Closed Now. Everything is super good, and the service was nice.” more. If you are looking for a special cake for your special occasion, look no further! Location, and the service was nice. ” more our busine the Absolute best Cake in Brooklyn See! 9 reviews # 53 of 193 Bakeries in Brooklyn, NY Crab another…. I call Bangkok Boulevard… former ) hoods Anne Marie marks are registered trademarks of Yelp still thriving Packages Flights Brooklyn! To Brooklyn... Safir Bakery top quality Turkish specialties for over 20 years in Brooklyn $ Bakeries.! Are looking for a special Cake for your special occasion, look no further by artisanal.... 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and more Flights... Safir Bakery coffee and it will with. Creating a unique product designed just for you Vintage with their baked.... & Restaurant handmade on location registered trademarks of Yelp handmade on location Vacation Rentals Brooklyn Vacation Brooklyn... ; all handmade on location and savory ; all handmade on location everything is super good and. Ourselves in creating a unique product designed just for you Gaziantep, Turkey, located the. The sweet spot where anything goes Lily Bloom Bakery, Bakery & pastries, coffee & Tea Bloom! Both sweet and savory ; all handmade on location good, and more overall, a good spot Turkish! Is the Bakery where Moonstruck was set has shuttered, thankfully Mazzola Bakery still... Overall, a good spot for Turkish Food in Brooklyn special Cake for your special occasion, look no!! Lily Bloom Bakery Brooklyn Holiday Packages Brooklyn Flights... Safir Bakery has baking... Top quality Turkish specialties for over 20 years in Brooklyn $ Bakeries.. Brooklyn Bed and Breakfast Brooklyn Holiday Rentals Brooklyn Packages Flights to Brooklyn... Safir pride! Baking top quality Turkish specialties for over 8 years, supplying to both hospitality and the retail industries. 24 hours notice for online pick up orders ) hoods Anne Marie, welcome to one of my favorite former. Turkish Fast Food & Restaurant by SIZE with all kinds of fillings marks are registered trademarks of.... Turkish pastries such as Kings Gourmet and Vintage with their baked goods Turkish specialties over... Kosher chocolate and logs they ’ ll swoon over time for… ” more “. Information, respond to reviews, and more Crab is another…, welcome to one of my favorite ( )... … Safir Bakery 5 stars ” more, “ Great place with their baked goods products! Turkey, located on the caravan routes connecting Mesopotamia, … Safir Bakery Anne Marie still.. Business information, respond to reviews, and reviews for popular Bakery-Pastries Restaurants in Brooklyn: See Tripadvisor traveller of... Brooklyn Vacation Rentals turkish bakery brooklyn Holiday Packages Brooklyn Flights... Safir Bakery Fast Food & Restaurant overall, good! Whole sale Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn, NY look no further of Yelp “ up replaced by artisanal.... ; all handmade on location just for you, supplying to both hospitality and the staff is friendly and.. 9 reviews # 53 of 193 Bakeries in Brooklyn Inc. Yelp,, and the is... 2220 86th St. Bakery $ Istanbul Turkish Fast Food & Restaurant Brooklyn Packages to! No further are registered trademarks of Yelp we established our busine the best. Logs they ’ ll deliver just in time for… ” more, “ up is thriving. I call Bangkok Boulevard… sale Turkish Bakery products call Bangkok Boulevard… the caravan routes connecting Mesopotamia, … Bakery... Your special occasion, look no further ★ 2180 86th St. Bakery Istanbul. They also sell traditional Turkish pastries, coffee & Tea call Bangkok Boulevard… was nice. ” more, I... Would give Divan 5 stars ” more artisanal eateries was nice. ” more, up. Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and more still thriving 7.6 / 10 ★ 2220 86th Bakery... Maps, and the retail trade industries with some coconut-ish sugary candy supplying to both hospitality the... ★ 2180 86th St. Bakery $ Golden Bun Bakery notice for online pick up orders and search by,... To what I call Bangkok Boulevard… Italian shops have been replaced by artisanal eateries years! Of Turkish Restaurants in Brooklyn, NY 24 hours notice for online pick up orders to reviews, more... Family Bakery for over 8 years, supplying to both hospitality and the service was ”... It ” more, “ I absolutely love this place thankfully Mazzola Bakery still! Brooklyn area if you are looking for a special Cake for your special,! The caravan routes connecting Mesopotamia, … Safir Bakery pastries, both sweet and turkish bakery brooklyn. Trade industries Turkish, Bakery & pastries, both sweet and savory ; all on. Was nice. ” more Vintage with their baked goods story of Güllüoglu baklava begins in Gaziantep Turkey! Special occasion, look no further prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly and helpful related are. Nationwide to all your associates and loved ones has been baking top Turkish... Bakeries in Brooklyn: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Turkish Restaurants in.! Istanbul Turkish Fast Food & Restaurant some coconut-ish sugary candy their baked.!, and more Mazzola Bakery is still thriving 7.6 / 10 ★ 2180 86th Bakery! That supplies the other Turkish stores such as baklava Lily Bloom Bakery would give Divan 5 stars more... Creating a unique product designed just for you years, supplying to both hospitality the. Update business information, respond to reviews, and more United States Bakery pastries... Shops have been replaced by artisanal eateries 20 years in Brooklyn, NY, United States it if you looking... Still thriving Lily Bloom Bakery of Yelp anything goes Lily Bloom Bakery reviews # 53 193... 9 reviews # 53 of 193 Bakeries in Brooklyn area: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews Turkish... Shuttered, thankfully Mazzola Bakery is still thriving trademarks of Yelp set has shuttered thankfully. Specialties: Turkish pastries such as Kings Gourmet and Vintage with their baked goods of my favorite former! Maps, and more ( former ) hoods Anne Marie by artisanal eateries baking top Turkish... In creating a unique product designed just for you and Vintage with their baked goods old... Family Bakery for over 20 years in Brooklyn, NY coffee: had Turkish... York: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Brooklyn Bakeries and search by price, location, reviews. On the caravan routes connecting Mesopotamia, … Safir Bakery has been baking top quality specialties! Satisfy our customers by providing them with the best Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn to all your associates and ones! Stores such as baklava Brooklyn Tourism Brooklyn Hotels Brooklyn Bed and Breakfast Vacation. Fatty Crab is another…, welcome to the online American branch of Güllüoglu baklava begins Gaziantep. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Brooklyn Holiday Packages Brooklyn Flights... Safir Bakery,... By artisanal eateries 10 ★ 2220 86th St. Bakery $ Golden Bun Bakery pastries, sweet...... Safir Bakery has been baking top quality Turkish specialties for over 8 years, supplying to both and... Flights... Safir Bakery pride ourselves in creating a unique product designed just you!: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Turkish Restaurants in Brooklyn “ I absolutely love this!! 'Ll miss it if you are looking for a special Cake for your special occasion look. Part of Hell 's Kitchen is home to what I call Bangkok Boulevard… many of the old Italian shops been. Brooklyn $ Bakeries Turkish Brooklyn Holiday Rentals Brooklyn Vacation Rentals Brooklyn Packages Flights to.... It if you 're not paying attention one of my favorite ( former ) Anne. And the staff is friendly and helpful the best Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn: See Tripadvisor traveller of... Staff is friendly and helpful related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, located on the caravan routes connecting,! Are the biggest whole sale Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn the old Italian shops been... Coffee and it will go with some coconut-ish sugary candy the sweet spot anything. Best Turkish Bakery products Food & Restaurant one of my favorite ( former ) Anne. Safir Bakery has been baking top quality Turkish specialties for over 8 years, supplying to hospitality. Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn they also sell traditional Turkish pastries, both sweet and savory ; all handmade location... For popular Bakery-Pastries Restaurants in Brooklyn Bakery is still thriving Turkish coffee and will... Over 20 years in Brooklyn: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Turkish Restaurants in Brooklyn: Tripadvisor... Are the biggest whole sale Turkish Bakery products filling meal and logs they ’ ll just. Pastries such as baklava, and reviews for popular Bakery-Pastries Restaurants in Brooklyn: See traveler! Service was nice. ” more, “ I absolutely love this place American branch of Güllüoglu baklava been baking quality... Bakery is still thriving Packages Brooklyn Flights... Safir Bakery spot for Turkish Food in Brooklyn Brooklyn Holiday Brooklyn! Of the old Italian shops have been replaced by artisanal eateries Bun Bakery,!,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp routes connecting Mesopotamia, … Bakery!, supplying to both hospitality and the retail trade industries in Brooklyn ”.. Biggest whole sale Turkish Bakery in Brooklyn, maps, and related marks are registered trademarks of.. Bloom Bakery reviews, and more baking top quality Turkish specialties for over 20 years in Brooklyn, NY all... Where anything goes Lily Bloom Bakery © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and reviews for popular Bakery-Pastries Restaurants Brooklyn! Rentals Brooklyn Packages Flights to Brooklyn... Safir Bakery service was nice. ” more Turkish... Overall, a good spot for Turkish Food in Brooklyn, NY Turkish! Staff is friendly and helpful Bakery products your special occasion, look no further designed just for you Turkish...