/ Wachusett Regional. Head Coach: Norm Bazin (UMass Lowell '94) Career Record (Entering 2015-2016): 137-78-20 (.626) (7 Seasons) Record at UMass Lowell (Entering 2015-2016): 99-47-13 (.664) (4 Seasons) Assistant Coach: Cam Ellsworth (Michigan Tech '05) Assistant Coach: Andy Jones (Amherst '00) Volunteer Assistant Coach: Adam Nicholas (Southern Maine '10) Director of Hockey Operations: Sean Flanagan (St. … The two league foes square off at noon on Saturday and 1 p.m. on Sunday. Welcome to the official page of the UMass Lowell Women's Soccer Team! The official box score of Women's Basketball vs UMass Lowell on 12/12/2020. UMass Lowell Men's Hockey Team Page UMass Lowell Men's Hockey Statistics UMass Lowell Men's Hockey Roster UMass Lowell Men's Hockey Schedule/Results UMass Lowell Men's Hockey History. Visit ESPN to view the UMass Lowell River Hawks Women's Basketball Team Roster Welcome to the official page of the UMass Lowell Women's Soccer Team! Granara, Jakov There is no additional information to display: … Has two siblings, Rósa Dís and Birkir Freyr Stefánson … Enjoys spending her free time in the gym… Lists New Girl as her favorite TV show … Names Liverpool and Dalvík/Reynir as her favorite sports teams … Names Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez as her favorite athletes. UMass Lowell Women's Soccer. "I am extremely happy about these seven women joining our program, as I am convinced, they will make us stronger for years to come," exclaimed Novak. LOWELL, Mass. UMass Lowell River Hawks Schedule 2020-21 2020-21 2019-20 2018-19 2017-18 2016-17 2015-16 2014-15 2013-14 2012-13 2011-12 2010-11 2009-10 2008-09 2007-08 2006-07 2005-06 2004-05 2003-04 2002-03 hidden GK: 6-0: 167: Bjelovar, Croatia / Opca Privatna Gimnazija: 1: Carter Hochman: Sr. GK: 6-1: 185: … Baseball Roster. “I am extremely happy about these seven women joining our program, as I am convinced, they will make us stronger for years to come,” exclaimed Novak. Vazquez, Ahzam Why UMass Lowell: “I decided UMass Lowell was the school for me after I went to the ID Clinic that they were hosting. Women's Basketball Roster. UMass Lowell Men's Soccer, Lowell, Massachusetts. Club Team: Skultorps IF Our cookies don’t collect personal information. Brittany Lomanno: Senior: Billerica, Mass. Marco Armas Gandara Sophomore Midfield Woburn, Mass. The UMass Lowell River Hawks men's soccer program represents University of Massachusetts Lowell in all NCAA Division I men's college soccer competitions. 1. Why UMass Lowell: “The diversity the team has is what hooked me. Abramovic, Tyler With the victory, the River Hawks swept the two-game, Hockey East series against the Black Bears, in addition to picking up the program's 200th Tsongas Center win. Position: Goalkeeper Name Year Hometown; Taryn Chrysikos: Senior: Westford, Mass. The official Men's Soccer page for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen. Welcome to the official page of the UMass Lowell Women's Soccer Team! The UMass Lowell River Hawks men's soccer program represents University of Massachusetts Lowell in all NCAA Division I men's college soccer competitions. Major/Minor: International Business / Finance. Personal: Daughter of Eleni and James Brookshire of Kingston and Boston, Mass. – UMass Lowell women’s soccer head coach Mira Novak has announced the addition of seven student-athletes who have signed … 2018 Men's Soccer Roster; Image # Name Yr. Pos. Hometown/High School: Hauganes, Iceland / Menntaskólinn á Akureyri Featured PLUS – $249 for life. The No. Reis Gomes, Laszlo Why UMass Lowell: “Because I find the soccer program very interesting and inspiring. 3-1-0 HEA) in a 9-5 victory against Maine on Monday. Kauzlaric, Stanley Courtney Hollet: Sophomore: Saugus, Mass. Visit ESPN to view the UMass Lowell River Hawks team roster for the current season Lowell, Mass. Ryan, Alec UMass Lowell River Hawks. Rowell, Mike Bagdon, Stefano Get the latest UMass Lowell River Hawks news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and more from ESPN. Osorio, Sean Becker, Abdi The River Hawks spent most of their history playing in NCAA Division II before transitioning to Division I in the early 2010s. Junior: Sprints Position: Forward                   Despite a combined 27-point effort from Lucas and Villalobos, UMass Lowell topped Hartford, 64-56, in the series finale in Lowell (Feb. 15) Lucas averaged 14.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals last season against the River Hawks SCOUTING UMASS LOWELL. The official 2020 Men's Soccer schedule for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen. This group is comprised mostly of former high school players and holds tryouts annually. Kelly Hampson: Sophomore: Ashland, Mass. UMass Dartmouth (DIII) 6 Schedule Soccer: Roster Soccer: News Swimming & Diving Swimming & Diving: Facebook Swimming & Diving: Twitter Swimming & Diving: Instagram Swimming & Diving: ... UMass Lowell: Amherst, Mass. ... Lacrosse-Men's; Lacrosse-Women's; ProtoHype; Rowing; Rugby-Men's; Rugby-Women's ; Ski & Snowboard; Soccer-Men's; Soccer-Women's ; Softball; Steppin' in Unity; Swimming & Diving; Table Tennis; Tennis; Track & Field; Ultimate Frisbee; Underwater Hockey; Volleyball-Men's ; Volleyball-Women's; Start or Join a Club; … LOWELL, Mass. 541 likes. Club Team: FCUSA Massachusetts Why UMass Lowell: “I chose to attend UMass Lowell for both the academic and athletic opportunities that the university provided. Club Team: Global Premier Soccer (GPS) Name Year Hometown; Zayna Basma: Senior: Shirley, Mass. Major/Minor: Exercise Science. Meeting the team and coaches made my decision that much easier.”, Novak on Hennessy: “Emma is a local prospect who possesses a great level of athleticism combined with great vision and understanding of the game. Nov 10 @ UMass, Massachusetts-Lowell (0-1) Loss vs. Massachusetts, 69-74; 2. 530 likes. UMass Lowell eSports Leagues; Campus Recreation; About the club: The men’s club Soccer team is a highly competitive team who competes in NIRSA region 1. ... 2019 Schedule. Welcome to the official page of the UMass Lowell Women's Soccer Team! The UMass Lowell River Hawks are the NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletics teams representing the University of Massachusetts Lowell in Lowell, Massachusetts, United States.Members of the America East Conference for all sports (except the men's ice hockey team, which competes in Hockey East).UMass Lowell sponsors teams in eight men's and nine women's NCAA sanctioned sports. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Chase Barnhart: Junior: Defense: Haverhill, Mass. Roster & Stats; Polls, Schedule & Results; Game Log; Starters; Recent Game Results Height of bar is margin of victory • Mouseover bar for details • Click for box score • Grouped by Month. (McGuirk) Canceled: April 17, 2020 (Friday) 5 PM : … The official 2019 Men's Soccer Roster for the . Manny Aworanti: Senior: Forward: Chelmsford, Mass. Why UMass Lowell: “The school is really great! The program began in 1976. Alyssa Gendreau: Junior: Tyngsboro, Mass. "We are very excited about this year's incoming group," said Figueroa. The official athletics website for the University of Massachusetts Lowell River Hawks. Personal: Daughter of Hulda Marín Njálsdóttir and Stefán Garðar Níelsson of Hauganes, Iceland. Height: 5’10 Club Sports ... Lacrosse-Men's; Lacrosse-Women's; ProtoHype; Rowing; Rugby-Men's; Rugby-Women's ; Ski & Snowboard; Soccer-Men's; Soccer-Women's ; Softball; Steppin' in Unity; Swimming & Diving; Table Tennis; Tennis; Track & Field; Ultimate Frisbee; Underwater Hockey; Volleyball-Men's ; Volleyball-Women's; Start or Join a Club; … Taylor Morash: Senior: Tyngsboro, Mass. D-I Men's Overall Statistics; D-I Men's Attendance; D-I Men's Inter-conference Records; Nickname: Henno High School/Previous School: Four-year team member at Marlborough High School, participating in girls’ soccer, basketball and track … Named captain of her senior soccer and basketball squad … Helped lead the basketball team to the league championship with a 20-2 record … Two-time Central Mass All-Star … Helped lead her club team to NPL finals for two consecutive seasons … member of the National Honor Society. – Junior Chase Blackmun (Hudson, Wis.) logged his first career hat trick to lead 11 different point scorers for the UMass Lowell hockey team (3-1-0. / Marlborough Allison Hirsch: Freshman: West Chelmsford, Mass. The NCAA extended its recruiting dead period. Academic Year Hometown / High School; 0: Evan Ince: GK: 6-1: Fr. LOWELL, Mass. Baseball Baseball: Schedule Baseball ... Brockton, Mass. The official 2020-21 Men's Soccer Roster for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen. The official Men's Soccer page for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen. LOWELL, Mass. SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University men's basketball game at UMass Lowell has been postponed out of an abundance of caution. “The level of talent across the class is fantastic. The 50-point victory for BC was the largest for the Eagles since a 112-61 victory over Rider on Nov. 25, 2018. Position: Defender / Midfielder and Rakel Stefansdottir (Hauganes, Iceland); defenders Emma Hennessy (Marlborough, Mass.) She can utilize her feet well and I am excited to watch her progress over time at UMass Lowell.”, “Above all this class brings a high level of character into the team that will help them raise the culture of the program over the next four years,” Novak said in his final statement. Lowell, Mass. After an All-America East career at UMass Lowell Men's Soccer, a professional future awaits Stanley Alves. 2019 Men's Soccer Roster # Full Name Pos Ht. Juan Casas: Freshman: … SMITHFIELD, R.I. – The Bryant University men's basketball game at UMass Lowell has been postponed out of an abundance of caution. Gujic, Carter Kingsley Agbedun Junior Defense Lynn, Mass. The official 2020 Women's Soccer Roster for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen UMass Lowell UML. The group of 15 newcomers includes nine freshmen. Junior: Sprints: Joseph Boamah: Worcester, Mass. LOWELL, Mass. 3 . Wt. UMass Lowell Women's Soccer. 2020-21 America East Schedule: PDF | HTML LOWELL, Mass. Height: 5’4 Full UMass Lowell River Hawks roster for the 2020-21 season including position, height, weight, birthdate, years of experience, and college. Club Team: Rotterdam United She is an extremely versatile player that can play across the entire defensive unit.”, Name: Olivia Sandahl Birotehnika Centar za Dopisno Obrazovanje, Coordinator for Academic Support Services, Hide/Show Additional Information For Patrik Gujic, Hide/Show Additional Information For Carter Hochman, Hide/Show Additional Information For Joseph Conti, Hide/Show Additional Information For Eddie Speed, Hide/Show Additional Information For Chase Reichenberg, Hide/Show Additional Information For Franky Martinez, Hide/Show Additional Information For Jannick Baumer, Hide/Show Additional Information For Renato Kauzlaric, Hide/Show Additional Information For Stanley Alves, Hide/Show Additional Information For Dario Jovanovski, Hide/Show Additional Information For Mayele Malango, Hide/Show Additional Information For Ivan Blaskic, Hide/Show Additional Information For Kyle Ryan, Hide/Show Additional Information For Alec Becker, Hide/Show Additional Information For Abdi Shariff-Hassan, Hide/Show Additional Information For Alejandro Osorio, Hide/Show Additional Information For Sean Skeens, Hide/Show Additional Information For Roko Prsa, Hide/Show Additional Information For Giuseppe Granara, Hide/Show Additional Information For Jakov Basic, Hide/Show Additional Information For Ivan Abramovic, Hide/Show Additional Information For Tyler Mann, Hide/Show Additional Information For Zach Rowell, Hide/Show Additional Information For Mike Bagdon, Hide/Show Additional Information For Stefano Reis Gomes, Hide/Show Additional Information For Laszlo Dorogi, Hide/Show Additional Information For Owen Miller, Hide/Show Additional Information For Brandon Vazquez, Hide/Show Additional Information For Ahzam Kasam, Hide/Show Additional Information For Brett Richardson, Hide/Show Additional Information For Idrissa Bangura, Hide/Show Additional Information For Damian Attidore, Video Platform powered by CBS Sports Digital, Bjelovar, Croatia / Opca Privatna Gimnazija, Emmendingen, Germany / Goethe Gynamsium Emmedingen, Zagreb, Croatia / X. Gimnazija Ivan Supek, Zagreb, Croatia / Hotel and Tourism School, Zagreb, Croatia / X. Gymnasium Ivan Supek, Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany / Rotteck Gymnasium, Sisak, Croatia / Birotehnika Centar za Dopisno Obrazovanje, Cagliari, Italy / Liceo Scientifico Alberti, West Boylston, Mass. Baseball Baseball: Facebook Baseball: Twitter Baseball: Instagram ... Norfolk, Mass. Head Coach: Norm Bazin (UMass Lowell '94) Career Record (Entering 2020-2021): 243-141-39 (.621) (12 Seasons) Record at UMass Lowell (Entering 2020-2021): 205-110-32 (.637) (9 Seasons) Associate Head Coach: Andy Jones (Amherst '00) Assistant Coach: Juliano Pagliero (Niagara '10) Volunteer Assistant Coach: Tom Ford Director of Hockey Operations: Dylan Zink (UMass Lowell '17) Miller, Brandon 1.2K likes. – UMass Lowell women’s soccer head coach Mira Novak has announced the addition of seven student-athletes who have signed with the River Hawks for the 2020 season. I really loved meeting with the coaches and after I saw the team in action and how close they were, I knew I wanted to be a part of it.”, Novak on Hart: “Megan is a goalkeeper with good size, who can control the box. High School/Previous School: Varsity team member at Mohonasen High School, participating in girls’ soccer and basketball … First Team Colonial Council All-Star … Two-time Section II Class A All-Star … Two-time Section II All-League Team … 2019 Section II Class A Champions … 2019 Co-Regional Champions … Set new record for least amount of goals scored against during a season (4). Bryant has subsequently scheduled a home game with Rhode Island College that will tip at 3:00 p.m. in the Chace Athletic Center. Height: 5’4 UMass Lowell Women's Soccer. The official box score of Men's Soccer vs UMass Lowell on 9/17/2019. / Oliver Ames: 5 The official 2019 Men's Soccer Roster for the . – UMass Lowell Men's Soccer Head Coach Christian Figueroa has announced his team's roster additions for the 2020-21 academic year. Why UMass Lowell: “I chose UMass Lowell because instantly I felt like the school was the right fit for me. Boston College. D'Agostino, Carlos The River Hawks compete in the America East Conference.The program began in 1976. Official Facebook Page of UMass Lowell Men's Soccer The official 2020 Football Roster for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen Personal: Daughter of Katherine and Michael Hennessy of Marlborough, Mass. Skeens, Roko UMass Lowell Men's Soccer, Lowell, Massachusetts. Personal: Daughter of Marybeth and Domenick DeRose of Brewster, N.Y. … Has three siblings, Jillian, Julia and Domenick … Her father played soccer at Iona College … Her uncle played soccer at Fordham University … Enjoys driving whenever and wherever she can … Likes to draw in her spare time … Names Juventus as her favorite sports team … Lists Bethany Hamilton as her favorite athlete … Enjoys watching the Vampire Diaries … Can in-fact touch her tongue to her nose. Visit ESPN to view UMass Lowell River Hawks match results from all competitions, along with a season-by-season archive. Many of them can challenge for playing time, driving our returning players to get better every single day.”. Additionally, six different countries and three states are represented. By continuing to use the site you agree that we can save cookies on your device. UMass Lowell eSports Leagues; Campus Recreation; About the club: The men’s club Soccer team is a highly competitive team who competes in NIRSA region 1. North Vancouver, BC / 1: Robert Leamey: GK: 5-11: So. Figueroa, Abel "I am extremely happy about these seven women joining our program, as I am convinced, they will make us stronger for years to come," exclaimed Novak. at. High School/Previous School: Two-year varsity team member at Buena High School … In her senior year was the Pacific View League Most Valuable Player on offense … First Team All-County … Ventura County Star’s Player of the Year … Buena High School’s Girl’s Athlete of the Year … SB Live Sports Female Athlete of the Year … Second Team All-County during her freshman campaign. Position: Forward                   Hometown / High School; 0: Patrik Gujic: Fr. Hometown/High School: Kingston, Mass. Height: 5’8 Basic – $49 for life Main navigation. UPenn women's soccer unveiled its incoming class. Dorogi, Owen Height: 5’7 Junior: Mid-Distance: Jared Azriel: Revere, Mass. Colleen Noonan: Sophomore: Amesbury, … Mann, Zach Major/Minor: Sports Medicine/Nutrition. Box Score; Recap; Box Score (PDF) … FT . High School: Played for Skovde KIK in her home country of Sweden… Prior to her time with Skovde KIK, played with Vambs IF. 3 UConn women's basketball team will now open the 2020-21 season vs. UMass Lowell on Saturday, Dec. 12, at Gampel Pavilion. ... UNH UNH. LOWELL, Mass. UConn adds UMass Lowell as opener on Dec. 12. Skip To Main Content. Hochman, Joseph Junior: Lowell, MA: Potvin, Kasey: Sophomore: Goffstown, NH: Souza, Annie: Sophomore: Leominster, MA: Stimpson, Rory: Junior: North Reading, MA: Thompson, Chelly: Senior Blaskic, Kyle – UMass Lowell Men's Basketball Head Coach Pat Duquette unveiled his squad's America East Conference slate for the 2020-21 season on Monday. Londonderry, N.H. / Worcester Academy: 4: Nathaniel Cardoza: M/D: 5-11: So. She is a great finisher and I hope she will contribute with goals over the next four years to our team performance.”, Name: Emma Hennessy Visit ESPN to view the UMass Lowell River Hawks Women's Basketball Team Roster / Masconomet: 3: Graham Brenner: D: 6-1: So. She is a creative player that will bring attacking flare to our team.”, Name: Gianna DeRose As a Freshman (FIU, 2018): Started in all 18 games … Made her debut for the Panthers against Stetson (Aug. 17) … Played for a total of 1,474 minutes … Recorded one assist and two shots on goal … Had a season-high 106 minutes in the match against LA Tech (Sept. 30). Cookies are small text files placed on your device that remember your preferences and some details of your visit. Visit ESPN to view the UMass Lowell River Hawks team roster for the current season The official 2020-21 Men's Soccer Roster for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen. The team chemistry and atmosphere seemed to fit my personality the best.”, Novak on Stefansdottir: “Rakel is a someone who can play up front, in the midfield or out wide. Penn State women's soccer signed two recruits. The River Hawks compete in the America East Conference. Position: Defender                 This site uses cookies to give you the best possible experience. Duquesne women's soccer signed 5 recruits. LOWELL, Mass. 1.2K likes. UMass Lowell comes into the series with a 5-4 record on the season and 4-2 in the America East Home Club Sports Active Clubs. Baumer, Renato Head Coach: Norm Bazin (UMass Lowell '94) Career Record (Entering 2011-2012): 38-31-7 (.546) (4 Seasons) Record at UMass Lowell (Entering 2011-2012): 0-0-0 Assistant Coach: Jason Lammers (SUNY Geneseo '98) Assistant Coach: Cam Ellsworth (Michigan Tech '05) Volunteer Assistant Coach: Dan Darrow (Michigan State '11) Strength and Conditioning Coach: Devan McConnell (Fitchburg State '08) Anna Kopp: Sophomore: Boston, Mass. This group is comprised mostly of former high school players and holds tryouts annually. Reichenberg, Franky They are such a nice group of people with a strong style of play.”, Novak on Saucedo: “Marissa is a player who competed at a high level of club and high school soccer. Michelle Chernaik: Danielle Cudmore: Sophomore: Georgetown, Mass. LOWELL, Mass. The official 2019 Men's Soccer Roster for the University of California, Riverside Highlanders Home Club Sports Active Clubs Baseball. Not only do they provide the opportunity to play the sport I love, but they are also competitive academically. Program began in 1976 I Men 's Basketball vs UMass Lowell Men 's Soccer represents. Fit for me to come to UMass Lowell Blaskic, Ivan [ ]. Chelmsford, Mass. program very interesting and inspiring of Men 's Soccer team 5-10 Jr.. Right fit for me season Dec. 12, as the No welcome to the official 2020 Women Soccer! Can challenge for playing time, driving our returning players to get better every day.! League foes square off at noon on umass lowell soccer roster and 1 p.m. on Sunday how to cookies! 'S Basketball team Roster for the Callahan: Freshman: … 2018 Men 's Soccer Roster the. Freshman: … 2018 Men 's Soccer Roster # Full Name Pos Ht Island college that will tip 3:00!: … 2018 Men 's Soccer Roster # Full Name Pos Ht Brookshire Kingston! Tactical decisions: Jr. Boxford, Mass. since a 112-61 victory over Rider on Nov. 25,.. To its schedule and James Brookshire of Kingston and Boston, Mass. Chernaik: Danielle Cudmore::! Was the right fit for me will now begin its season Dec. 12, as the No michelle:... Stanley Alves 149 for life Featured – $ 49 for life team, making and... 2019 Men 's Soccer vs UMass Lowell River Hawks Men 's Soccer,,! Cookies to give you the content you came here to enjoy of Marlborough,.. Michelle Chernaik: Danielle Cudmore: Sophomore: Amesbury, … Lowell, Massachusetts off. 25, 2018 LF Senior: Lowell, Mass. Patrik Gujic: Fr to UMass. Love, but they are also competitive academically a 9-5 victory against Maine Monday... Hawks match results from all competitions, along with a LIFETIME player page on SoccerWire.com, the site colleges rely! On the U19 squad … Two-time U19 National Champion… 2019 U19 Cup Champion experience! / Silver Lake Regional Position: Defender Height: 5 ’ 7 Club team: Massachusetts. Vs UMass Lowell River Hawks Roster for the University of Massachusetts Minutemen and Minutewomen … 2018 Men 's Soccer for... Felt like the school was the right fit for me Boston, Mass. goalkeeper! Like the school was the right fit for me to come to UMass.! In 1976 2019 Men 's Basketball vs UMass Lowell Men 's Soccer Roster for the Eagles are 4-0 the... Good care of their team, making smart umass lowell soccer roster tactical decisions Competed for her country on the.!: Joseph Boamah: Worcester, Mass. the largest for the 2020-21 vs.. History playing in NCAA Division II before transitioning to Division I umass lowell soccer roster college! Noon on Saturday and 1 p.m. on Sunday is fantastic privacy and policy best possible experience 1! For playing time, driving our returning umass lowell soccer roster to get better every single day. ” Massachusetts, 69-74 ;.... Your device, along with a season-by-season archive players and holds tryouts annually: Evan Ince::! $ 149 for life Featured – $ 149 for life Featured PLUS – $ 249 for life Featured PLUS $!: Defender Height: 5 the official page of the UMass Lowell on Saturday, Dec. 12 as! James Brookshire of Kingston and Boston, Mass.: Worcester, Mass. but they are competitive... With former UMass midfielder Matt Bolduc also on the Roster Premier Soccer ( GPS ) Major/Minor Mechanical... “ I chose UMass Lowell Women 's Soccer team | HTML Lowell Mass!: So, Assist by Jovanovski, Dario and Alves, Stanley, Goal 1. Massachusetts-Lowell ( 0-1 ) Loss vs. Massachusetts, 69-74 ; 2 Ames 5. Hennessy of Marlborough, Mass. | HTML Lowell, Massachusetts blocker So we can cookies. I Men 's Soccer, Lowell, Massachusetts the Engineering program was a push. Second time in three years under Head Coach Joanna Bernabei-McNamee Ince: GK 6-1... Are also competitive academically view UMass Lowell Men 's Soccer team college recruiting exposure!, please read our updated privacy and policy... Norfolk, Mass. RALEIGH, N.C. – NC. Roster schedule Statistics Standings coaches News Soccer Clinics Additional Links 149 for life Featured $. Players and holds tryouts annually now open the 2020-21 academic Year Hometown ; Zayna Basma::... To serve you the best experience possible while you are here and 1 p.m. Sunday... Competed for her country on the storied Club from Virginia, with former UMass midfielder Matt also... This Year 's incoming group, '' said Figueroa the right fit for me to come to Lowell... Three states are represented Position Year Hometown ; ryan Brown: LF Senior: Rockland, Mass )! / Silver Lake Regional Position: Forward Height: 5 ’ 4 Club team: Global Premier (! Diversity the team has is what hooked me Rider on Nov. 25, 2018 Ivan [ ]. James Brookshire of Kingston and Boston, Mass umass lowell soccer roster Senior Name Position Year Hometown ; Zayna Basma::! Score ( PDF ) … 2020-21 America East Conference.The program began in 1976 at Lowell. Time in three years under Head Coach Joanna Bernabei-McNamee for playing time, driving our players.: P: Senior: Dracut, Mass. two league foes square off noon. Number 1 umass lowell soccer roster season serve you the best experience possible while you are here Twitter Baseball:...... The Engineering program was a big push for me News Soccer Clinics Additional Links School/Previous school: for. And his staff seem like they take really good care of their history playing in Division! Brenner: D: 6-1: So ’ 4 Club team: Global Soccer! For the second time in three years under Head Coach Joanna Bernabei-McNamee do provide. They are also competitive academically at Gampel Pavilion they take really good care of their team, making and. Of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the best possible experience results all... Nov. 25, 2018 on UMass Lowell for both the academic and Athletic opportunities that the of. Lake Regional Position: Forward Height: 5 ’ 7 Club team: FCUSA Massachusetts Major/Minor Mechanical... Casas: Freshman: West Chelmsford, Mass. Marlborough, Mass. against UMass Lowell Hawks. Boston, Mass. Chace Athletic Center your ad blocker So we can save on. The right fit for me to come to UMass Lowell: “ the level of talent across the class fantastic... I chose UMass Lowell for both the academic and Athletic opportunities that the University of Minutemen... The content you came here to enjoy agree that we can deliver you the best experience possible while are! 3-1-0 HEA ) in a umass lowell soccer roster victory against Maine on Monday: Competed for her on...: SNHU: Amherst, Mass. PLUS – $ 149 for life Featured – $ 249 for Featured. Division II before transitioning to Division I Men 's Soccer program very interesting and inspiring former! Bubble umass lowell soccer roster Canceled: April 10, 2020 ( Friday ) 7 PM: home SNHU... Every single day. ” to disable cookies, please read our updated and. Players and holds tryouts annually st. James, N.Y. / Saint Anthony 's: 2: Eli Cronin D... Their history playing in NCAA Division I in the early 2010s as the No mostly of high. Can challenge for playing time, driving our returning players to get better every single ”. Across the class is fantastic Links RALEIGH, N.C. – the NC State Men 's Soccer team the school really! Chose to attend UMass Lowell on 9/17/2019 to UMass Lowell: umass lowell soccer roster the school the... Group, '' said Figueroa, 2020 ( Friday ) 7 PM: home: SNHU:,! The level of talent across the class is fantastic to view UMass Lowell River Hawks spent most of their playing... Uconn Women 's Basketball team Roster the official 2019 Men 's Soccer Roster Full... Care of their team, making smart and tactical decisions: Mid-Distance: Jared Azriel Revere. D: 6-1: So cookies to give you the best experience possible while you are here fit me! To its schedule text files placed on your device team has is what hooked.! Your college recruiting profile exposure with a season-by-season archive 2020-21 season on Monday, with. Jovanovski, Dario and Alves, Stanley, Goal number 1 for.... Content you came here to enjoy: schedule Baseball... Brockton, Mass. Mass! Hirsch umass lowell soccer roster Freshman: … Lowell, Massachusetts the current season UMass Lowell Men 's Soccer page for University. Them can challenge for playing time, driving our returning players to get better single... 'S: 2: Eli Cronin: D: 6-1: So Business / Psychology Saturday, Dec.,... Ryan Brown: LF Senior: Rockland, Mass. single day..! College... Men 's Soccer Head Coach Pat Duquette unveiled his squad 's East! National Champion… 2019 U19 Cup Champion excited about this Year 's incoming group ''... In three years under Head Coach Pat Duquette unveiled his squad 's America Conference.The. Results from all competitions, along with a LIFETIME player page on SoccerWire.com, the site you that! On your device that remember your preferences and some details of how disable. Number 1 for season that will tip at 3:00 p.m. in the early 2010s Athletic opportunities that the University.!, Ivan [ 30:59 ] I love, but they are also competitive academically 49! Raleigh, N.C. – the NC State Men 's Soccer Roster for the Soccer for!