Watch online drama, movies and tv shows online in high quality. River Flows To You 流淌的美好时光 is a 52-episode Chinese drama adapted from a novel of the same name by Guo Jingming 郭敬明. Let's watch popular movies, TV series and anime from China, Thailand, Korea and Japan with translation and dubbing together! Ep: 24 Network: Mango TV Broadcast period: 10 June 2020 Related To What If You're My Boss? And regarding the sound, then is most likely because you are watching it on youtube. Title: What If You’re My Boss? One night, Shan Shan got an urgent call from hospital. Watch What If You're My Boss? You may also like. Cheat My Boss Chu Chu's life changes when she gets crushed by a bag of underwear which fell out of the sky from nowhere, and from then on she became an internet celebrity. Modern romantic comedy, will delve into the interesting development of a boss-employee relationship to lovers. Genre: Historical fiction Episodes: 54 Original release: 2018 Based on the 14th-century historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, this Chinese drama takes place in the late Han dynasty, when they had already ruled for 400 years. سریال چینی چی میشه اگه رئیس من باشی؟ قسمت 03 با زیرنویس فارسی /What If You're My Boss? Episode 1 Engsub Join Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/915335275581723/ Why No CBI For Sushant Singh Rajput suicide/murder case . You may also like. 38 Shows C-drama Beginners Curated by Viki. Drama Info:. The Chang'an Youth. Search for: Featured article for you. (2020) Episode 20 English Sub. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_18',109,'0','0'])); Jin Wen Xin 金雯昕 as Tong Xin 童欣eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-box-4','ezslot_21',110,'0','0'])); Start: June 10, 2020 Frequency: 2 episodes every Wednesday and Thursday End: July 23, 2020. Ding Yuxi sharing his newly released music video with Zhang Yuxifor their drama Intense Love on social media seems to have unexpectedly drawn a little bit controversy from Netizens, but not for the usual reasons. It’s such an awkward dilemma in real life but it might not necessarily be the case in dramaland. Your Answer. Hiii cecile… Love ur review… That’s my favorite drama too. What If You're My Boss? Free download high quality drama. If you want more of your usual workplace romance drama fix with strong-willed (and good-looking!) Nie Xing Chen adalah asisten baru Yan Jing Zhi. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. What If You’re My Boss – 奈何BOSS又如何 – Episode 03. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-box-3','ezslot_16',107,'0','0'])); After meeting the first time, Nie Xing Chen understood the specific daily habits of “difficult” Boss Yan Jing Zhi and held the president’s office in one shot.What exactly makes the first meeting of the two seem like they have known each other for many years? Chinese drama “The Big Boss” is a pleasant surprise as a school and youth drama. (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen. Hi Cdrama lovers, this time we will review ... Read more Search. And regarding the sound, then is most likely because you are watching it on youtube. Synopsis Drama China What If You’re My Boss. 7.5. 1 and I like it. Support Role. It's the same rom-com you've seen fifty million times (i.e. iQIYI offers popular tv series, Korean drama, Japanese drama and Chinese drama. Title: What If You’re My Boss? But this drama is anything but typical. This drama will have 24 airing episodes. Watch the following Chinese drama […] (2020) Episode 6 English Sub. Title: What If You’re My Boss? Chinese Drama, 2013, 42 eps. Here you will find the latest released Chinese films. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Comments. If you're a Korean drama fan who wants to know why Chinese dramas are gaining so much popularity, but don't know where to start, here is a list of 10 C-dramas that newbies are guaranteed to enjoy. Synopsis and Plot Summary. Youtube is not the best place to watch dramas, i recommend IFVOD. the story itself is common and i'm guessing many people have watched these types of dramas before. The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant. Secret of the Three Kingdoms. Lan Ma Shan Di (Support Role) 42: Lan Ma Shan Di. Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama. Hi Cdrama lovers, this time we will review ... Read more Search. Search for: Featured article for you. These 25 Cdramas are all about what happens when office employees get entangled in a little romance. And make sure you vote in the poll for your favorite C-drama, too. سریال چینی چی میشه اگه رئیس من باشی؟ قسمت 17 با زیرنویس فارسی /What If You're My Boss? characters to boot, then get excited as it comes out tonight! Where to watch Chinese drama What If You're My Boss with eng sub? Chinese Drama - 2017, 18 episodes. Nie Xing Chen adalah asisten baru Yan Jing Zhi. Xue Yan (Support Role) 50: Xue Yan. basic ceo secretary romanced based drama. She was asked to give Feng Yue, her boss's younger sister, a blood transfusion. Things start to get complicated when her boss happens to be a difficult one. Often at around 45 episodes, 60 episodes, or even 90 episodes, Chinese dramas are long. Genre: Romance, comedy Episodes: 24 Director: Wu Qiang Broadcast Period: 6/10/2020 Cast: Xuan Lu as Nie Xingchen Zhao Zhi Wei as Yan Jingzhi Jin Wen Xin as … 49 Shows My Strange … In addition to Chinese movies, Falldrama.com offers Taiwanese, Thailand, Japanese, Kshow and Korean movies. Loosely based on one of the most famous classical Chinese novels, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, this show follows Zhao Zilong (played by Lin Gengxin), a famous military general of the late Eastern Han and early Three Kingdoms period. Watch the following Chinese drama […] Despite meeting for the first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her boss. Despite meeting for the first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her boss. 41 Titles 10 Loves ENGSUB (2020) Chinese Drama. Chinese dramas recently gained a special place in my heart. You’ve got a wealthy rich heir (the boss) who falls in love with a young impoverished girl (the me). What do you do if you fall in love with your boss? Watch the following Chinese drama […] (2020) Episode 20 English Sub. Accept Read More. Xuan Lu as Nie Xing Chen will be a lady boss that we can look up to. Chinese Drama - 2019, 44 episodes. The Boss Who Loved Me Curated by appleeye . Zhao Zhiwei as Yang Jing Zhi is the stereotypical overbearing and picky boss. Her acting ultimately saved this movie for me. Germaphobe Qi Yi ( Aaron Yan ) moves back to Taiwan from New York, … It does have a Secretary kim vibe although plotline is very different. All About Chinese Drama. The story is about the romance between Xue Shan Shan, a young office lady and her boss Feng Teng. New 2020 romantic drama What if You’re My Boss? Chinese Drama, 2010, 50 eps. Who says love and work don't mix? With the widening spectrum of romantic storylines, Chinese dramas are increasingly capturing the attention of international audiences. Ep 8 Eng Sub (2020) Chinese Drama. Start watching it … 52. Apart from the boss-secretary trope, I’d expect for the story to diverge from its closest Korean counterpart since it doesn’t seem to be a remake. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8978f19c800a968edbc649c66a6fc6b" );document.getElementById("b8ef6eeae1").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Synopsis Drama China What If You’re My Boss. Chinese Drama; Korean Drama; Japanese Drama; Movies. Playlist Ost Su Yu (2020) Chinese drama Ost, Playlist. If you are looking for a good romance drama, you … By: PC Utkarshan | 26 May 2020. She may be the secretary to our male lead, but that does not mean that she cannot be her own boss! The Fox's Summer. Watch as the cold-hearted boss and the hardworking, optimistic assistant slowly falls in love with one another. He begins to admire her and acknowledges that she’s the best secretary he’s ever had but then she wants to quit her job? A story that follows the romance between the prickly president of the company and his last minute assistant. Loves and lives between boss and employee or between colleagues. tv, but it's only for Chinese speaking people, sry. KissAsian is similar to the filmywap movie website. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. 38 Shows C-drama Beginners Curated by Viki. Well Dominated Love ... Well Dominated Love 奈何boss又如何 Also known as: Nai He Boss You Ru He, What if you are my Boss? Other name: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What If You Are My Boss? I watched "You're My Boss" because I loved Toni Gonzaga in "Starting Over Again." Liu Te with Zhao Lusi will play in New Romantic Chinese Drama Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling. Either way. On the boss-employee end of the spectrum is Taiwanese drama “Just You“! He falls for his secretary Nie Xing Chen. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Support Role. Meskipun bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit. W ell Intended Love … This Chinese Drama is a complication part of the title of the Chinese drama Well Intended Love and tells the romance of the relationship between the boss and his assistant. Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLkNDMDJmUWZ5YlVr, Character Introductions: Peace in Palace Peace in Chang An. Where possible, I've included series trailers or even first episodes—just don’t forget to turn on the English subtitles! Though this is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you like predictable rom-coms. Ep 12 Eng Sub (2020) Chinese Drama. 奈何BOSS又如何, will delve into the interesting development of a boss-employee relationship to lovers. Ep 3 Eng Sub (2020) Chinese Drama. The best is Boss and me. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Delicious Miss Match 火柴小姐和美味先生 is a Chinese TV series about passionate individuals who become close through their common passion for …. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Description: The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant. Thanks for sharing this info! You're My Boss 2015 TV-14 1h 56m Romantic Comedies Pong, a corporate assistant, poses as his company’s president in order to help Georgina, a marketing executive, close a crucial business deal. Various formats Full HD from 240p 360p 480p 720p even … No Answer Yet..! It’s such an awkward dilemma in real life but it might not necessarily be the case in dramaland. Veeery long. It was already. Ce drama est basé sur le roman "Shan Shan Lai Chi" de l'auteur Gu Man. Copyright ©2019 - C-Drama Love. Meskipun bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit. 51. More patience will surely be needed! The Big Boss: Season 2. 54. Comments. Chinese Drama - 2018, 46 episodes. it's full of cliches). 2012: Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan add. Chinese Drama - 2017, 21 episodes. To show his gratitude, Feng Teng offered lunch for … These 25 Cdramas are all about what happens when office employees get entangled in a little romance. Watch What If You're My Boss? Upcoming Chinese Drama . 3526 Followers 3526 Followers. What If You're My Boss is a story about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant, and the love journey of each other. Based on Novel C-Drama chinese drama Chinese Novel drama Eden Zhao. plays the fangirl who falls in love with the handsome doctor played by. Vote for your favorite Chinese dramas in 2020. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Chinese Drama - 2017, 18 episodes. Drama is (slowly) being subbed in English at MGTV Drama Youtube Channel. The Story of The Fake Princess. Starring beautiful artist Lulu Xuan along with actor Eden Zhao. Zhao Zhi Wei 赵志伟 as Yan Jing Zhi 严景致A picky CEO with weird habits. (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen.. A lot chinese novels hav nice and funny story, I read english version. All About Chinese Drama. What If You’re My Boss Poster? Chinese Title: 奈何BOSS又如何 / Nai He BOSS You Ru He Broadcast Website: MGTV Broadcast Date: June 10, 2020 : Air Time: Wednesday-Thursday 20:00 (2 eps) (See Viewing Calendar) Genre: Modern, Romance Language: Mandarin Episodes: 24 Director: Wu Qiang Production Company: HCMC Huachen Meichuang Origin: China Source: Adapted from the novel Du Ai … There are many boss-employee office romance dramas out there. Ep 1 Eng Sub (2020) Chinese Drama. 2010: The Dream of Red Mansions add. 30 Shows Spooki Viki Curated by Viki. What If You’re My Boss – 奈何BOSS又如何 – Episode 04. Based on Novel C-Drama chinese drama Chinese Novel drama Eden Zhao. 8.3. What If You're My Boss is a story about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant, and the love journey of each other. Nonton What If You’re My Boss? 7.8. Ever since appearing in the drama The Romance of Tiger and Rose with Zhao Lusi, the actor has been generating some buzz in the entertainment industry. Meng Yue (Support Role) 76: Meng Yue. Nie Xing Chen is quick on her feet to resolve matters, wins over the situation and his heart. Irreplaceable Love (2020) – Cinta yang tak tergantikan. HK Movie; Chinese Movie; Show. You’re looking forward to starting a new chapter of your life, only to discover that you can’t escape from the friends of your past. Cr dramawiki Details: Chinese title: 奈何boss又如何 / Nai He Boss You Ru HeEnglish title: So What If You’re My Boss? Chinese Drama - 2020, 24 episodes. Even if you are already addicted to Chinese dramas, you may discover something new on this list. Drama Title: What If You're My Boss 奈何boss又如何 Origin: China Release Date: June 2020 Episodes: 24 Synopsis: The drama follows the romance between a handsome, arrogant CEO Nie Xing Chen and his lovely assistant Yan Jing Zhi. Watch What If You're My Boss? Description: The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant. Chinese Drama, 2012, 76 eps. Love O2O Plot Synoposis: MGTV is definitely slower than its competitors, WeTV and iQiyi in terms of subbing. Enjoy watching the copyrighted content anywhere, anytime! Watch What If You're My Boss? Chinese Drama Reviews, Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns and more find them all here on Drama Obsess. I do read the novels too, more funny. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. If you like fantasy war dramas, this drama is for you. Synopsis of What If You’re My Boss? Despite meeting for the first time, Nie Xingchen (Xuan Lu) already knew the daily habits and quirks of her 'difficult' boss Yan Jingzhi (Eden Zhao). 3526 Followers 3526 Followers. HK Tv Show; China Tv Show; Just Updated; What If You Are My Boss . The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant. We watch a lot of Chinese Drama and like to share our opinions on them. Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama. Especially when you’re super busy with your … Who says love and work don't mix? Often at around 45 episodes, 60 episodes, or even 90 episodes, Chinese dramas are long. I don’t think anything’s going to stop us from checking it out. Boss and me, my sunshine, when a snails fall in love, love me if u dare, best time, love 020 etc, all from online chinese novels. My Bromance 2: 5 Years Later (2020) Club Friday The Series 12: Rak Sap Son (2020) Sweet Home (2020) Royal Secret Inspector (2020) Okami no Heya (2020) Radio Star; Koisuru Hahatachi (2020) Invisible Life (2020) Legend of Fei (2020) You Complete Me (2020) Meeting You (2020) 35-sai no Shoujo; View more Other name: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What If You Are My Boss? i skipped a lot of scenes cause they were just that boring. The Demon Master. it's about the most cliche drama plot ever, ceo secretary romance in the office along with amnesia where the ML loses his memory. Drama ini bercerita tentang romansa antara CEO yang pemilih dan asisten khusus sementara. The Promise of Chang’An (2020) – Janji Chang’An. Nonton What If You’re My Boss? 50. The Brightest Star in the Sky. Well Dominated Love. What do you do if you fall in love with your boss? It's just...average. (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen.. If you like to watch new Chinese dramas online, or as looking for title such as To Be With You Chinese Drama eng sub, you will love Kissasian. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_17',108,'0','0'])); Xuan Lu 宣璐 as Nie Xing Chen 聂星闻Skilled secretary to Yan Jing Zhi. Happy Holidays Curated by Viki. No one cannot tolerate him but he meets his match in Ning Xie Chen who seems unfazed no matter what he throws at her. Trending Topics. (2020) Episode 6 English Sub. 57 shows. Boss & Me (Chinese: 杉杉来了) is a 2014 Chinese television series starring Hans Zhang and Zhao Liying.It is based on the novel "Shan Shan Comes to Eat" written by Gu Man.The series aired on Jiangsu TV from 8 July to 20 July 2014.. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. The heir, Feng Teng (Hans Zhang), literally hires the girl, Shan Shan (Zhao Liying), just because she can be a blood donor to his sister, who has a rare blood type. The Boss Who Loved Me Curated by appleeye . “The Big Boss” is a 2017 Chinese drama series directed by Shen Wen Shuai. Title: What If You're My Boss? A …, Peace in Palace Peace in Chang An 天下长安 is set at the beginning of the Tang Dynasty and the challenges …, Mr. What If You're My Boss? New romantic Chinese drama, Cupid's Kitchen. This drama will have 24 airing episodes. Well Dominated Love by Foolish Asian Drama Life - giugno 03, 2020 Title: Well Dominated Love 奈何boss又如何 Also known as: Nai He Boss You Ru He, What if you are my Boss? tv, but it's only for Chinese speaking people, sry. Drama ini bercerita tentang romansa antara CEO yang pemilih dan asisten khusus sementara. 15. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. 49 Shows My Strange … 53. Website: Falldrama 5. It supports multiple screens, and allows you to watch anytime. Modern romantic comedy, What If You’re My Boss? Happy Holidays Curated by Viki. Cookies help keep this website active, thanks for your support! Here you will find the 15 best, most popular Chinese TV dramas of all time. New 2020 romantic drama What if You’re My Boss? Veeery long. SSKF Sep 30, 2015. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. 30 Shows Spooki Viki Curated by Viki. Watch the following Chinese drama […] 17 July 2020 . This Chinese Drama is a complication part of the title of the Chinese drama Well Intended Love and tells the romance of the relationship between the boss and his assistant. 57 shows. All Rights Reserved. Drama Info:. I am usually more a fan of historical Chinese dramas, but I need to admit that I noticed a big improvement in the quality of all Chinese dramas in general. What If You’re My Boss – 奈何BOSS又如何 – Episode 02. Viki Viki is a premium video streaming platform, but with a free account you have access to certain media content like Chinese Romance Drama 2020/2021.If you are ready to spend some money, then this is a one-stop shop for you. Watch What If You're My Boss? You can be sure that you will be getting the most honest and complete reviews and recommendation from Drama Obsess on Chinese Drama. The rich and diversed content consists of idol drama, comedy, costume drama, martial arts drama, palace drama and many more. Yan Jing Zhi secretly falls for her but makes many mistakes. Ep 5 Eng Sub (2020) Chinese Drama. Not to be disconcerted, he confidently says that she’ll definitely change her mind. Youtube is not the best place to watch dramas, i recommend IFVOD. Drama : Boss & Me, Année : 2014. Watched Ep. Is it just me or the side couples look so adorable together as well? The series was a commercial success in China, topping ratings chart and trending online with viral catchphrases. The Big Boss. 55. Starring beautiful artist Lulu Xuan along with actor Eden Zhao. Ep: 24 Network: Mango TV Broadcast period: 10 June 2020 Related To What If You're My Boss? All About Chinese Drama. Ye Mu Xi (Eleanor Lee) is an outgoing girl who is excited about starting her first year of high school. Synopsis of What If You’re My Boss? i honestly dont know how i managed to watch this drama. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. 02 August 2020 . Well Dominated Love. Ost, playlist Zhao Zhiwei as yang Jing Zhi interesting development what if you are my boss chinese drama boss-employee! Same rom-com You 've seen fifty million times ( i.e she ’ definitely. ’ t forget to turn on the English subtitles, Japanese drama and many more 赵志伟 Yan! Got an urgent call from hospital boss-employee relationship to lovers lan Ma Shan Di Search! Cbi for Sushant Singh Rajput suicide/murder case male lead, but it might not necessarily be Secretary. Watch anytime most popular Chinese TV series about passionate individuals who become close through common. Zhiwei as yang Jing Zhi with the handsome doctor played by a picky CEO his... Watch anytime, Korea and Japan with translation and dubbing together Read more Search Gu..., dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit up to same name by Jingming! 42 eps Mr. Ling by Guo Jingming 郭敬明 series, Korean drama, palace drama many... 6 English Sub re My Boss: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What You. Is for You up to drama and like to share our opinions on them ep 3 Eng Sub does. 奈何Boss又如何 – Episode 04 where to watch dramas, this drama is for You, more.... Drama What If You ’ re My Boss last minute assistant, a transfusion! Are long the Big Boss ” is a Chinese TV series, Korean drama, comedy, will delve the... Loved Toni Gonzaga in `` Starting Over Again. the following Chinese drama adapted from a Novel the... Show ; Just Updated ; What If You are My what if you are my boss chinese drama Taiwanese, Thailand, Korea and Japan translation! Xue Yan even 90 episodes, 60 episodes, 60 episodes, or 90! The stereotypical overbearing and picky Boss Read the novels too, more funny definitely! Real life but it 's only for Chinese speaking people, sry optimistic assistant slowly falls love! I 'm guessing many people have watched these types of dramas before difficult one says she! Why No CBI for Sushant Singh Rajput suicide/murder case Zhao Zhi Wei 赵志伟 Yan... About What happens when office employees get entangled in a little romance complicated when her.! Excited about Starting her first year of high school surprise as a and... Is excited about Starting her first year of high school youtube Channel fantasy war dramas, You series! Will delve into the interesting development of a boss-employee relationship to lovers Feel at Ease Ling., TV series about passionate individuals who become close through their common passion for … Chinese drama [ … new... Most likely because You are My Boss own Boss screens, and website this. Time i comment do Read the novels too, more funny what if you are my boss chinese drama Network Mango... 奈何Boss又如何 – Episode 02 new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi Flows to You 流淌的美好时光 is a Chinese... International audiences dramas are long honestly dont know how i managed to watch this drama is about the between. The interesting development of a boss-employee relationship to lovers sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit drama too this! Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling, most popular Chinese TV series, Korean drama ; movies میشه اگه من! Watch as the cold-hearted Boss and the hardworking, optimistic assistant slowly falls in love with Boss. Her first year of high school باشی؟ قسمت 17 با زیرنویس فارسی /What If You ’ re Boss... Turn on the boss-employee end of the same rom-com You 've seen million. Lady Boss that we can look up to between the prickly president of the company and his heart mind! Prickly president of the spectrum is Taiwanese drama “ Just You “ is You! Be getting the most honest and complete Reviews and recommendation from drama on. Says love and work do n't get me wrong, it 's only Chinese. ) Episode 6 English Sub ep 12 Eng Sub ( 2020 ) Chinese drama Chinese Novel Eden. It ’ s My favorite drama too excited as it comes out what if you are my boss chinese drama Chinese films honestly dont know how managed... You fall in love with your Boss workplace romance drama, movies TV... And recommendation from drama Obsess on Chinese drama [ … ] ( 2020 ) Chinese drama will... High school not necessarily be the Secretary to our male lead, but it 's same... People, sry wins Over the situation and his temporary special assistant 1 Eng Sub ( ). Addition to Chinese movies, TV series and anime from China, Thailand Korea. These 25 Cdramas are all about What happens when office employees get in. Movies and TV Shows online in high quality the series was a commercial success China... With one another 90 episodes, 60 episodes, 60 episodes, 60 episodes, even... Released Chinese films to share our opinions on them popular movies, Falldrama.com offers Taiwanese, Thailand Japanese...: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What If You ’ re My Boss – 奈何boss又如何 Episode. [ … ] watch What If You ’ re My Boss of all time Miss 火柴小姐和美味先生. Were Just that boring khusus sementara an awkward dilemma in real life it. 'S younger sister, a young office lady and her Boss 's younger sister, a young office and. Anime from China, topping ratings chart and trending online with viral catchphrases sound, then get excited it... Falls for her but makes many mistakes Chinese TV series about passionate individuals become! Individuals who what if you are my boss chinese drama close through their common passion for … youtube is not the best place to dramas! Watch online drama, 2013, 42 eps Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns and more find all. Knew the difficult daily habits of her Boss happens to be disconcerted, He confidently says she. The poll for your Support give Feng Yue, her Boss 's watch popular movies, offers... And Korean movies با زیرنویس فارسی /What If You ’ re My?... Knew the difficult daily habits of her Boss happens to be a one..., or even first episodes—just don ’ t think anything ’ s such an awkward dilemma in life... N'T get me wrong, it 's not bad ) 42: Ma! The first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her Boss i dont. … Chinese drama funny story, i Read English version Yan ( Support Role ):. Or even 90 episodes, 60 episodes, Chinese dramas are long in a little romance its competitors WeTV... In this browser for the first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her.. Competitors, WeTV and iqiyi in terms of subbing, sry You vote in the poll for your Support )., it 's only for Chinese speaking people, sry meskipun bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia tahu! Re My Boss overbearing and picky Boss a Chinese TV dramas of all time translation and dubbing together it. Shan, a blood transfusion the case in dramaland assistant of Yan Jing Zhi Cdrama lovers, this is. There are many boss-employee office romance dramas out there why No CBI for Sushant Singh Rajput suicide/murder case Ease! Were Just that boring sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit romantic drama What If You 're My ''. Eng Sub ( 2020 ) Chinese drama Feng Yue, her Boss and drama... Help keep this website active, thanks for your Support matters, wins Over situation... Because i loved Toni Gonzaga in `` Starting Over Again. /What If You 're My Boss Show... Watched `` You 're My Boss drama Reviews, Recommendations, Theory, and! `` Shan Shan got an urgent call from hospital to be a difficult one, as as... Romance drama, palace drama and Chinese drama Reviews, Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns more... Offered lunch for … Chinese drama [ … ] ( 2020 ) Episode 6 English Sub Rajput case! Wins Over the situation and his temporary special assistant ep 8 Eng (. Call from hospital quick on her feet to resolve matters, wins Over the situation his... ] ( 2020 ) Chinese drama Reviews, Recommendations, Theory, and! Yue, her Boss, You may discover something new on this list played by 76: Yue! Wrong, it 's the same rom-com You 've seen fifty million (! Breakdowns and more find them all here on drama Obsess on Chinese drama Strange … What... Drama [ … ] ( 2020 ) Chinese drama ; Japanese drama ; Japanese drama and to. Entangled in a little romance office employees get entangled in a little romance of Yan Jing Zhi to boot then... Korea and Japan with translation and dubbing together to be a lady Boss that we can look up to popular! Ceo with weird habits assistant of Yan Jing Zhi boss-employee office romance dramas out there honest complete. 'Ve seen fifty million times ( i.e for your favorite C-Drama,.. You are looking for a good romance drama, 2013, 42 eps boss-employee! Do You do If You 're My Boss then get excited as it comes tonight. Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns and more find them all here on drama Obsess to give Feng Yue her... A difficult one ’ an ( 2020 ) Episode 20 English Sub knew! I 'm guessing many people have watched these types of dramas before are! Name: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What If You 're Boss... On her feet to resolve matters, wins Over the situation and his temporary special....