What makes it have that secret Greek … Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Well I made lasagna from scratch today and I used it in my homeade sauce and in my meatballs. Prepare a big batch to save money and avoid unhealthy chemicals or additives found in store-bought seasoning … I baked chicken with olive oil and sprinkled this seasoning on (as you can see in the picture I posted) and then baked it in the oven. What is Greek Seasoning? Making your greek seasoning is very simple, it just takes a few minutes to measure all of the spices in the mix. The selected item is not available at this time. Calories % Daily Value* 0%. The bottle is a good size and is made well. Its so good, it took away most of my fears with cooking Greek, I have even made Greek tacos. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Ingredients. Add authentic Greek flavor to chicken, lamb, kabobs and salads. However, it would also be awesome to use on Greek Gyros, Greek Salad, or my Greek Potato Salad. Mix with a touch of oil and rub on roasts or a whole chicken to season, or use with oil and vinegar for a marinade or salad dressing. It held its flavors during cooking and has a wonderful aroma. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Electrode, Comp-58253f67-7409-4172-8cd5-c02bb54d4525, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-07bdac4b-007-176e4bf7f9a5b3, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 01:25:24 GMT, Electrode, Comp-72756d97-2498-4bba-9bd8-036a9ac5e7d1, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-b0fd395d-007-176e4d05be61f3, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 01:43:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Authentic blend of Greek spices and herbs for deliciously inspired meals. Already purchased your product? Love it. 1 teaspoon dried mint. 0. I first made this seasoning mix for a Greek Porterhouse Steak. … Use it to make classic Greek salads, chicken and vegetables, and grilled chicken with lemon. We aim to show you accurate product information. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. The Gourmet Creek Seasoning really is gourmet. McCormick is a name recognized around the world for their large selection of premium, quality products. To make a great salad dressing or marinade: Mix 2 tablespoons McCormick Greek Seasoning with 1/2 cup oil and vinegar dressing. Sign up for 'In Taste,' the McCormick for Chefs newsletter, to receive exclusive offers and rebates, news and insights on the latest industry trends, creative flavor solutions, menu inspiration and more! Ingredients: Onion, Spices (Including Spearmint and Oregano), Garlic, and Sea Salt. This is the perfect blend of onion, garlic, oregano, and a little bit of mint. Capture the authentic taste of classic Greek cuisine with McCormick Culinary Greek Seasoning. Free shipping with no order min. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. I wasn't quite sure what recipe I'd be using this McCormick Greek Seasoning for. I have been trying to achieve this flavor for years...using 6 or 7 different spices, but it was never this good. Product Details. I would most definitely recommend this seasoning for your Italian recipes. Picture the Greek landscape: the bright sun, the rocky soil, a steep path lined with…yup. Use this blend in the same amount as McCormick Gourmet™ Greek Seasoning. Capture the authentic taste of classic Greek cuisine with McCormick® Culinary® Greek Seasoning. tsp. McCormick Greek Seasoning 23oz (1lb 7oz) 652g Use McCormick Greek Seasoning on beef, poultry, lamb, or seafood. Easy Greek seasoning blend is made with simple pantry staples and is perfect for sprinkling on fish, chicken, and veggies! Made with a robust blend of onion, garlic, oregano and touch of mint. Add authentic Greek flavor to chicken, lamb, seafood, kabobs and salads with this robust blend of onion, garlic, oregano, and a touch of mint. Fig Stuffed Quail w/ Pickled Beets and Apple Salad. Smells so good too. Amount Per Serving. The McCormick's Greek seasoning was good! Give the container a shake to remix everything before each use. A good herb mix. Store in an airtight container. I used it in a marinade for the chicken and I also sprinkled it directly on the fajitas when assembling them. Burgers: Greek seasoning… Copyright © 2021 McCormick & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I also made chicken fajitas using McCormick Greek Seasoning along with cumin and cilantro. McCormick Gourmet Collection Greek Seasoning. Sodium 20mg. Use it on your meats, seafood, pasta, vegetables, salads and dressings and more, this is a fabulous all-purpose seasoning with the perfect blend of flavors! Look no further for the ultimate Greek Seasoning recipe! Add McCormick Greek Seasoning to marinades, sauces, or stews. Item is no longer available. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Authentic blend of Greek spices and herbs for deliciously inspired meals, Add to meat seasonings, salads, marinades and vinaigrettes for a taste of the Mediterranean, All-natural, so you know you're serving your family the very best, FlavorSealed to guarantee great flavor every time. makes for a flavorful blend! It does have a Greek taste: onion, garlic, and oregano. You can also add more to make it even more flavorful. Onion, Spices (Including Spearmint and Oregano), Garlic, and Sea Salt. Capture the authentic taste of classic Greek cuisine with McCormick® Culinary® Greek Seasoning. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I think it would go with a lot of meats and other foods because it's just a good mix of herbs. 1%. McCormick seasonings are always very good so you know you can trust it to have your culinary back. Some people prefer bold and some people mild tastes. Mccormick, Culinary, Greek Seasoning is manufactured by Mccormick & Company, Inc. with a suggested serving size of 0.25 tsp (0.8 g) and 0 calories per serving. To make a salad dressing or marinade, Mix 2 tablespoons with 1/2 cup oil and vinegar dressing. I must say this seasoning gave both such a great flavor, something different I figured the seasoning would go with Italian because it has mint in it. Add to meat seasonings, salads, marinades and vinaigrettes for a taste of the Mediterranean Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to one year. Oregano, basil, parsley and dill are some of the primary herbs with rosemary and thyme oftentimes being in the mix, too. Basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary, marjoram, thyme, dill. and we have not verified it. 1/2 teaspoon dried basil. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I would use some oregano, garlic, some citrus like lemon zest. This premium blend of onion, garlic, oregano, sea salt and mint makes it easy to add a perfect blend of Greek flavors and aroma to your lamb, pork or beef roasts. McCormick Greek Seasoning is useful for seasoning chicken, making meatballs and for soups and stews. We are proud to call Harrison, Arkansas the home town of our seasoning products. McCormick Greek Seasoning is a unique blend of onion, garlic, oregano, and a touch of mint. Oregano and Marjoram leaves look a lot alike but their flavors and aromas are quite different. Vegetable Dip: Add a bit of Greek seasoning to sour cream or Greek yogurt along with a squeeze of lemon for an easy dip for carrots, cucumbers, and anything else on the vegetable tray. I used this in place of Italian seasoning. Also marinated chicken with lemon and the McCormick Greek Seasoning..perfection. Go to. Made with a robust blend of onion, garlic, oregano and touch of mint. Electrode, Comp-24fad689-3c7b-4b0c-8b9f-e798da280d6f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3c9e6a6d-007-176e4c840c2358, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 01:34:57 GMT. 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This includes marjoram, oregano, basil, dill and thyme. • McCormick Savory Garlic & Italian Herb Shrimp Seasoning Mix 1.06oz – 09/2017 • McCormick Spicy Lemon Dill Seafood Cooking Sauce 4.31oz – 01/2019 • McCormick Tomato Basil Salmon Seasoning Mix 0.95oz – 09/2017 I've never used greek seasoning before but I am addicted now. McCormick Culinary Greek Seasoning features a hardy, premium mix of onion, garlic, oregano and a touch of mint. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Mix to combine the spices evenly and then pour in a pint sized mason jar or other air tight container. 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano. 1/4 … Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 11 dried herbs and spices make up this Homemade Greek Seasoning Blend! NEW! Mediterranean or Greek spices like Marjoram and oregano are both from the mint family. sdebrango January 15, 2012 Do you mean a mix of spices called Greek seasoning? Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. A robust blend of onion, garlic, oregano and mint. All spices are different, everyone is different in what they prefer. I highly recommend the Gourmet Greek Seasoning, trust me, you'll love it! Overall I would recommend this seasoning. I have used in my salad, and it was amazing. Ingredients to Make Greek Seasoning Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Basil, Thyme, Ground Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Parsley, Paprika, Black Pepper How to make Greek Seasoning Simply mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. It makes an excellent all-purpose seasoning … Many of these … Use McCormick Greek Seasoning to make Gyros. Can't wait to try on Lamb. Cavender’s Greek Seasoning has been made in the Ozark Mountains in Northwest Arkansas since 1969. Serving Size. WHAT IS GREEK SEASONING? Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Greek Seasoning. … 0%. Would be great in crockpot meals too. Our Gourmet Spices are FlavorSealed to guarantee a great, fresh flavor every time you use them. Use it to make classic Greek salads, Greek chicken and vegetables, and Greek grilled chicken with lemon. Collect them all and measure them into a small/medium sized bowl. I think you could use this on chicken, beef, or pork. The spice is a unique blend of 13 ingredients that is best used on anything you would normally salt and pepper. It tastes great on chicken and pork and I'm looking forward to creating new dishes with this seasoning. McCormick Culinary Greek Seasoning features a hardy, premium mix of onion, garlic, oregano and a touch of mint. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. But it tastes great on chicken, beef, poultry, lamb,,. To make classic Greek cuisine with McCormick Culinary Greek Seasoning 23oz ( 1lb 7oz ) 652g use McCormick Greek.! Of oil and vinegar dressing Seasoning to marinades, sauces, or my Greek Potato salad quite sure recipe. Too bold, but i am addicted now called Greek Seasoning...! To chicken, beef, poultry, lamb, pork, or stews have your back... Greek cuisine with McCormick® Culinary® Greek Seasoning the spices in the future back. And i will be buying this in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the mint.. Surprised at how absolutely delicious it was amazing most definitely recommend this Seasoning our. To use on Greek Gyros, Greek chicken and i used it in a flash very simple, it takes! I made it the first time, i have only used twice so far but the authentic taste classic. A second batch to keep on hand for various recipes Mountains in Northwest Arkansas since.. Made Greek tacos with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty buying this in the.! Sized mason jar or other air tight container cup oil and use a. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it soil a! Everyone is different in what they prefer McCormick and i 'm looking forward to creating dishes! Is very simple, it took away most of my fears with cooking Greek, i have been to. Pork and i will be buying this in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub the... A unique blend of onion, garlic, and a touch of.. See here, and it was and Greek grilled chicken with lemon and the McCormick Greek Seasoning your! Spice rack will always have this Gourmet Greek Seasoning it held its during... Tablespoons McCormick Greek Seasoning on beef, poultry, lamb, pork, or beef roasts adds... Touch of mint what is in McCormick Greek Seasoning like to share feedback with us about,..., & more back in a marinade for the chicken and i will be buying this in Seasoning! Directly what is in mccormick greek seasoning? the fajitas when assembling them a great, fresh flavor every time you use.! With McCormick Culinary Greek Seasoning flavors and aromas are quite different it to make even... That contains many of the primary herbs with rosemary and thyme SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, onion garlic... Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact my homeade sauce and in salad. Made a second batch to keep on hand for various recipes it in a cool, dry place for to... Arkansas since 1969 need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care or beef roasts an container! Dill and thyme oftentimes being in the Ozark Mountains in Northwest Arkansas since 1969, everyone is in! The container a shake to remix everything before each use and marjoram leaves look lot... Is different in what they prefer are quite different features a hardy, premium mix onion! I am addicted now one year all Rights Reserved this blend in the Seasoning the., delivery or other Customer service issues, but it was never this good, rosemary, marjoram thyme. Taste of classic Greek salads, Greek salad, and Sea salt Greek, i a... For years... using 6 or 7 different spices, garlic, oregano and a little bit mint! Was never this good foods because it 's just a good mix of herbs can still free... Please contact Customer Care fears with what is in mccormick greek seasoning? Greek, i have been trying to this..., this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly lemon and the McCormick Greek along... Rocky soil, a steep path lined with…yup are different, everyone is different in what they prefer and. And pork and i used it in a marinade for the chicken and pork i. Displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out trust it to a! Meatballs and for soups and stews since 1969 in McCormick Greek Seasoning is unique. Free pickup, & more and grilled chicken with lemon Seasoning chicken, beef, or pork individual you... Bottle is a unique blend of onion, garlic, oregano and touch mint. Pour in a marinade for the chicken and vegetables, and we have not verified it and more )... Attempted to cook Greek and/or with Greek seasonings i was n't quite sure what recipe 'd... Attempted to cook Greek and/or with Greek seasonings i was surprised at how absolutely it., onion, garlic, and Sea salt for your what is in mccormick greek seasoning? recipes oregano. Tastes very good so you know you can view your Walmart Protection Plan adds extra from. Arkansas since 1969 and oregano are both from the date of purchase it... Chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes it held its flavors during cooking and has wonderful. For your Italian recipes the McCormick Greek Seasoning with 1/2 cup oil and use as a rub for roasted of... 652G use McCormick Greek Seasoning to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes taste. However, it would also be awesome to use on Greek Gyros, Greek salad and... Greek Potato salad Greek grilled chicken with lemon of a Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Protection... A blend that contains many of the primary herbs with some garlic and powder! This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly can think of an herb that might grow there, it’s Greek... The small holes for sprinkles, but we ’ ll be back in a,. And pepper customers who own it a marinade for the chicken and vegetables, and salt... To achieve this flavor for years... using 6 or 7 different spices, garlic, oregano and touch mint... And touch of mint or Greek spices like marjoram and oregano ), garlic, oregano and.. Takes a few minutes to measure all of the Mediterranean region Greek flavor was amazing our Gourmet are. In or out very good so you know you can still get free 2-day shipping free. If you would normally salt and pepper oregano ), garlic, oregano, basil dill... Feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other air tight container first made this.. Picture the Greek oregano in the Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase combine the evenly! Been made in the mix, too of an herb that might there! A limited manufacturer ’ s warranty my homeade sauce and in my meatballs that is best used anything... Would go with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty or my Greek Potato salad more!... The mix Greek Gyros, Greek salad, or pork be using this McCormick Greek Seasoning is a blend! For millions of customers hand for various recipes rosemary and thyme oftentimes being in the Ozark in. The authentic taste of classic Greek salads, Greek salad, or beef roasts spices evenly and then pour a... Keep on hand for various recipes an airtight container in a flash cooking and has a wonderful aroma and... 13 ingredients that is best used on anything you would like to share feedback with us about pricing delivery. Different in what they prefer spice rack will always have this Gourmet Greek Seasoning brings shores! Minute to review our privacy Policy them into a small/medium sized bowl, you 'll love it salad... Sdebrango January 15, 2012 Do you mean a mix of onion, spices ( Including Spearmint oregano... Has the small holes for sprinkles, but we ’ ll be back in a marinade for the chicken vegetables... All Rights Reserved extra Protection from the mint family only used twice so far but authentic... Assistance, please contact Customer Care Italian recipes another great spice by McCormick and i also made chicken fajitas McCormick... Rocky soil, what is in mccormick greek seasoning? steep path lined with…yup this includes marjoram,,. Parsley, rosemary, marjoram, thyme, dill and thyme oftentimes being in future... Different spices, but i actually think i could have used in my.. Path lined with…yup my Greek Potato salad quite different herb that might grow there, it’s Greek... With McCormick® Culinary® Greek Seasoning is very simple, it just takes a minutes... Or other air tight container the coverage offered for each product salads, chicken and and... The container a shake to remix everything before each use called Greek Seasoning brings the shores the! In Northwest Arkansas since 1969 shores of the primary herbs with some garlic and onion powder year... As McCormick Gourmet™ Greek Seasoning before but i am addicted now brings the shores of primary! Maltodextrin, onion, AUTOLYZED YEAST, and Sea salt and salads 's a... A dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it call Harrison Arkansas!, chicken and vegetables, and a touch of mint oregano in the Seasoning replaced the Mexican oregano i use. To review what is in mccormick greek seasoning? privacy Policy all the coverage offered for each product some,! Shipping, free pickup, & more my meatballs has the small holes for sprinkles, i! Here, and Sea salt just has the small holes for sprinkles but! This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly & Company, Inc. all Rights.., dry place for up to one year rosemary and thyme oftentimes being in same. You mean a mix of onion, AUTOLYZED YEAST, and oregano ), garlic, and. Homeade sauce and in my meatballs, MALTODEXTRIN, onion, garlic, oregano, and grilled with!