To insure freshness, Injera orders are prepared and shipped on Monday and Tuesday each week and delivered before the weekend. She decided to give up the restaurant at the end of 2016, turning it back over to the previous owner. And I like to have my own, but I love to help people, and even though I don’t make much money in here, I help a lot of people. “I like to work hard. Even though Injera Bakery store locator is a great resource for finding Injera Bakery hours near you, Google Maps is a good alternative. Cut off time Tuesday 1:00 pm (Eastern time). Tested to endure extended cooking times, you’ll find this heavily researched grill perfect for all your home and restaurant needs. It's so easy! Reply. Many Saturday evenings include traditional music performed by various groups. To Mohamed, that means she’s doing something right—she just needs to do more of it. Her husband became violent and abusive, and they separated in 2008. Mohamed scoops a measuring cup of thin, sand-colored batter from a pitcher and pours, hitting just above the center of the griddle. Ethiopian Flours. Featured Products. Product details. Full of iron and other vitamins and minerals essential for good health, the demand for teff in the United States has dramatically grown in recent years. Gluten-free Injera is available for special order. Please enter a valid address. This injera mix is a mix of 70% whole grain teff flour and other flours. Pick up helmets, jackets, boots & more with confidence thanks to our No Hassle Return Policy and 30 Day Lowest Price Guarantee! bravo! Copyright ©2021 Edible Philly. “It’s like a baby,” Mohamed says. Ethiopian Flours. Menu items include: Yebeg Tibs (tender lamb cubes fried with spices, hot pepper and onions), Key Wot (fresh beef cooked with hot pepper and Ethiopian spices), Kitfo (minced meat seasoned with spiced butter and hot red pepper) and all served on and with injera, a sourdough-risen flatbread with a unique, slightly spongy texture. Try the breakfast firfir combo (scrambled eggs, seasoned cracked … Mohamed’s recipe seems to be the exception. This beer is a nice example of an oktoberfest bier. The prices were good, the portions huge and the food delicious— but Mohamed couldn’t fi nd good staff to work at the restaurant. mesob.come and I think also teffcompany.com delivers. We will never share your email address with anyone else. We look forward to hearing from you! The teff flavor is more apparent—earthy, nutty and tangy. I'd rather buy it online though, are there any good sites that sell it and get it to you within a reasonably amount of time? Keep in touch with Philly food & community. You cannot just mix it and go.”. Roasted and ground Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee spiced with cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Ingredients . Mohamed returned to Philadelphia after splitting with her husband. When you enter it will seem that you are in another part of the world. Kittens for sale and adoption directly from the breeder or cattery. That’s it. lilith | Apr 17, 2008 10:17 AM 8. I used yeast with the culture, lots of bubbles, smelled great before following the directions to cook. 9 people found this helpful. Injera: A Different Kind of Fast Food. Buy two or more to figure out which style you like best. Helpful. Mitmita. Digital Mitad – The WASS Electronics Mitad 16″ Grill is ready for the rigors of your home or restaurant kitchen. About half a dozen kinds of injera are available to buy at Merkato Mart, all made in the Atlanta and Decatur area. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. We specialize in Ethiopian Cuisine, Vegetarian Food, Vegan Food, Indian Food, and Take Out Food. “You have to take care of injera. Grab a bite to eat. I don't buy it often myself, but an Ethiopian friend is a daily customer! with your weekly supply of Doro Wot or Ye Tsome Wot. Thinned it, tried 300, 350, and 400 F degrees nothing worked. We also carry CDs of Ethiopian music and Ethiopian magazines. In the summer of 2016, she opened Mubarak Shawarma, which offered the former tenant’s Ethiopian menu alongside pita sandwiches and platters of falafel, kibbe, and, of course, its namesake dish of grilled meats. She also sells to two other stores—a grocer and a gas station— in southwest Philly, where a signifi cant population of East African immigrants has settled. Berbere. Buy Now. When you buy Mohamed’s injera at local shops, it’s a delicious product, always made the night before. Injera Cooking Appliance – The WASS Electronics Digital Mitad Grill. i cooked it forever +/- steaming and still gummy inside. When you buy Mohamed’s injera at local shops, it’s a delicious product, always made the night before. ORDER NOW! Get groceries delivered and more. It takes just a few minutes to order - and soon you will be recieving Fresh Injera. The Injera was a fail for me. “When they go into business, they cannot make it. Then it’s on to the next one, and the next, and the next, and the next. Search. We also carry CDs of Ethiopian music and Ethiopian magazines. WWW.DessieEthiopianRestaurantandMarket.com, Designed by asap graphics +interiors360, Kensington, MD 20895, WWW.DessieEthiopianRestaurantandMarket.com. Even before her success with injera, Mohamed loved cooking. Anyway, I commend anyone (Ethiopians and esp non Ethiopians) who try to make injera at home. But she first learned to make it when she was nine years old, living as a refugee in Ethiopia after fleeing the repressive government in her native Eritrea. If you are not in the mood for a relaxing meal or you are in a rush you can call us (301-933-5580) and order your choice of food from our menu and we will prepare it for you fresh to be picked up. It's great on its own but it usually accompanies other Ethiopian dishes and is great for wiping the plate clean at the end of the meal. When you are ready, contact the cat breeders, rescues or pet owners of your favorite kittens to learn more and plan your visit. Fresh Wholesome Injera at Your Doorstep! Report abuse. Beyaynetu is the Amharic word that refers to a combination platter of numerous vegetarian dishes. View the Injera menu, read Injera reviews, and get Injera hours and directions. “They say it’s very good.”, By seven each morning, Mohamed has mixed water, teff flour, self-rising wheat flour, and her starter in a huge container the size of a garbage can. There are some good injera delivery sites you can use, like injeraforyou.com. Her batter includes around 75 percent teff, more than most, to enhance the flavor, and she pours her injera a little bit thicker. Injera is also known as Ethiopian flatbread. Find helpful customer reviews for IHAM Injera and write your own review to rate the store. You can find IHAM Injera opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos. Cart 0. It has a balanced flavor with mild sweetness. But the bread fresh off the grill is a revelation: featherlight and less springy, with just a hint of crispness around the edge. New to Chowhound? Find a Injera near you or see all Injera locations. To special-order injera or 100 percent teff injera, call the morning before for orders less than 10 bags (100 pieces). Berbere, Shiro and more. Just call us. Injera is not only used as a utensil. She passed out samples, and Makkah Market, a grocer specializing in Middle Eastern food and groceries in the neighborhood, became her fi rst wholesale customer—a perfect fi t for a neighborhood with a signifi cant East African population and the city’s largest mosque. US baked 90% teff Injera. In fact most Ethiopians living in the US or elsewhere buy their injera. She’ll keep going until three or four in the morning, until orders for the next day—sometimes up to 2,000 flatbreads when she’s catering a wedding—are filled. 4249 Walnut St. Dessie's market has several types of injera (the national bread of Ethiopia) including sergana teff injera and taam yalew ingera made in part or all with teff flour. i bought this week ago and my wife used it on Christmastime day she love it so much that she ask me to buy another one to send home to Gambella i give it 5 Stars, if anyone can give any numbers of stars, my wife would've create more stars Read more. See our. Where to buy injera and why? “A lot of people make beautiful injera at home,” says Mohamed, who radiates calm even when she’s doing her quick but unhurried dance from grill to grill. For now, Mohamed wants to focus on growing her injera business, especially reaching injera-loving communities—in addition to Ethiopians and Eritreans, Yemeni and Sudanese people, she says, love her product, which is similar to their own traditional fl atbreads made with grains like wheat or sorghum. Dessie's has two offerings: Yefisik Beyaynetu which is a combination of Yebeg Fitfit, Key Wot, Doro Wot, Kitfo and two types of Vegetarian side dishes and Beyaynetu which is a vegetarian entree made of a combination of any five vegetable selections. The teff flavor is more apparent—earthy, nutty and tangy. Amber colored lager with a malty sweet aroma. 215.382.1821 makkahmarket.com. contact us: injeraforall@gmail.com or call us (410)696-4918 and we will try and find it for you. She married an American man and had two children; then her husband convinced her to move south to Atlanta for better opportunities and schools. 5.0 out of 5 stars Made Injera for the first time. “I have no good luck,” she says. Your email address is invalid. Browse our available cats & kittens to find the purr-fect match for your lifestyle. Our small market has what you need to make your own Ethiopian food at home! By special order, she’ll also make a 100 percent teff injera, with a darker brown color and strong flavor, that’s also gluten free—a product that she says white American customers especially like. They make their injera fresh when you order so it comes to you hot. Visit our. IHAM Injera is a stores based in Ottawa, Ontario. Injera Bread. Photo: Pieces of injera folded on a plate at Buna in Los Angeles. 225 S. 45th St. We offer family meals, catering, wholesome Injera for events, parties, special dining, weddings and more! With two schoolaged children to care for, something had to give. Injera order placed on Tuesday after 1:00 PM (Eastern time) will be processed the following week. Red Sea is at the intersection of Cedar & Riverside. Mohamed has been making injera, the spongy, tender, fermented bread made from teff flour that’s served with stews and salads in Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisine, since 2014. The injera is made entirely from teff grain, unlike many American-adapted injera that incorporate wheat flour. Now they start eating injera—my injera,” she says, beaming. Yields 6 – 7 regular size Injeras or 10 small injeras, if a pan or skillet is used. After growing up in Ethiopia, Mohamed lived in Saudi Arabia for several years before coming to the United States to live with an uncle in North Philadelphia in 1999. Feedback. _____ Josie & Mark waiting as of 11/15/07 referral 11/13/08 court 1/28/09 - no go surprise court date 2/20/09 - made it! Native to the fertile highlands of Ethiopia, injera is made from the ancient grain of teff. A skillet or large pan would also work, but the apperance of the holes on the injera may not be uniform. Buna na Etane. Each bag costs $4 and contains eight to ten large pancakes. Here in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex, I can buy injera at a nearby Ethiopian bakery. She found herself running the kitchen during the day and making injera at night, sleeping only a few hours at her home on 46th Street before coming back in to start morning service. It’s open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week for takeout and limited dine-in. It is our take out go to since I work near by and it is owned by my co-workers family. Fresh Injera orders are prepared and shipped on Monday or Tuesday each week and delivered in 2-3 days. Find a feast of exciting tastes at Dessie Ethiopian Restaurant and Market in Wheaton, Maryland 20902 located at 2655 University Blvd West. She gives the mitad a quick swirl, covering its surface in a perfectly even circle of batter and sets it back on the heat to cook. Latest Products. We also do Excellent Catering! Looking for a special Ethiopian product? If the ambient temperature—a balmy 70 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit—keeps steady, it will be ready to cook in 12 to 18 hours; too much heat or cold will alter the results. A minute or so later, the first injera gets covered to finish cooking before Mohamed slips a circular straw mat beneath the bread, whisking it off the heat and onto a table covered with stacks on stacks of identical pieces. Our small market has what you need to make your own Ethiopian food at home! Buy Now. ©2015 Dessie Ethiopian, 2655 University Blvd West, Wheaton, MD 20902 HOME BUY SPICES BUY GOODS BUY INJERA RECIPES FAQ CONTACT US Sign in; Create an Account; HOME BUY SPICES BUY GOODS BUY INJERA RECIPES … Sign in or Create an Account. Customers who have experienced heartburn or bloating after eating other injera, she says, don’t feel these effects with her recipe. But in Atlanta, Mohamed found herself escaping from another dangerous situation. Click for info on curbside pickup available at Cycle Gear stores & how we’re working to ensure a safe shopping experience. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Roasted and ground coffee. Log In Sign Up. It finished nice with some nutty caramel notes. Injera is a Restaurant located in Bloomfield, NJ and has been servicing the people of Bloomfield and the surrounding areas for many years. Koestritzer Brewery. It was there that she first made injera professionally, hired just to cook the bread—not her own recipe—for another woman’s business. It catches the juices and gravies, producing a fantastic end-of-the-meal treat. Everyone has a story about Mama. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Just like she does every night, Jemila Mohamed is making injera, Ethiopia’s famous flatbread. Cat adoptions directly from the current owner or shelter. “Many people, they stop eating injera. Cart 0. Customers come to Makkah Market from as far as Northeast Philadelphia to buy her injera; sometimes, the shop is sold out by ten on busy weekend mornings. I'm near DC, where can I buy some injera? MUBARAK SHAWARMA Buy Now. ORDER NOW! If you’re craving injera, or attempting to make Ethiopian dishes at home (I suck at this too), and want to have injera, you can buy it in or near Boston (including Cambridge, Roxbury, and Malden): Email me at lydia@autistichoya.com if you know about another location not listed here! IHAM Injera is located at 785 Gladstone Avenue. Monique and Jim. It is a native food of the country of Ethiopia. For orders larger than 10 bags, call one week before. She checks on the mixture throughout the day, tweaking ingredients as needed to get the batter perfect. Directions for making the injera is on the label. By nine, when the restaurant out of which she works closes, the batter is ready: not too sweet, not too sour and bubbling with fermentation. “I have difficult everything, but I never give up. About Injera. Products are handmade daily in the bakeries and kitchens of Mama Fresh. Read our story. Ethiopian Spices. But the bread fresh off the grill is a revelation: featherlight and less springy, with just a hint of crispness around the edge. In the sweltering back room of a small restaurant on South 45th Street in West Philly’s Walnut Hill neighborhood, five propane burners glow blue under five hot mitad: round, flat pans as big as manhole covers with a wooden handle on each side. Find a Whole Foods Market store near you. I don’t know why.”. To quote one reporter, "Enter and find yourself transported in what seems like a shop on the out skirts of Dessie, Ethiopia." Never give up.”, A survivor to the core, Mohamed is grateful for the help she’s received in her life, and she strives to support others where she can. NEW! You’ll then be provided with a map of the closest Injera Bakery hours and locations nearby. When she couldn’t fi nd work, her uncle suggested trying out the injera business, this time with her own recipe. Serves: 8 Hands-on: 30 minutes Total: 8 hours 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy Savory, spicy Ethiopian stews are served on top of the bread too. “I am very strong woman,” she says, her face serious. Change Your Perspective. Mama Fresh delivers products daily to stores, restaurants and hotels around the world. Shop the latest in motorcycle gear! Thank you for visiting us. Shop weekly sales and Amazon Prime member deals. Dessie's market has several types of injera (the national bread of Ethiopia) including sergana teff injera and taam yalew ingera made in part or all with teff flour. $14.95 NEW! Thanks. Ethiopian baked 100% gluten-free teff Injera. Injera with even a hint of dark color on the bottom goes into a small pile of seconds that will be sold for less. Just visit the Google Maps official website by clicking here and search Injera Bakery. Ethiopian Spices. It uses teff flour and water as its base and has a spongy texture that is most enjoyable to eat. Miten Shiro . The nation is sometimes known as “the North Korea of Africa” for its human-rights abuses, restrictions on freedom of movement and expression and forced military service that can extend from adulthood to retirement age. Please use an electric griddle to make the injeras. The injeras vary in taste, color (grey to brown), and texture (small to large pores). Mega Millions is one of America's two big jackpot games, and the only one with Match 5 prizes up to $5 million (with the optional Megaplier). All rights reserved, Article from Edible Philly at https://ediblephilly.ediblecommunities.com/shop/meet-west-philly-s-injera-lady. No wheat, no barley, just teff, which makes Mama’s injera gluten-free. Reviews on Injera in Seattle, WA - Enat Ethiopian Restaurant (4.2/5), Sunset Cafe (4.5/5), Delish Ethiopian Cuisine (4.8/5), Jebena Cafe (4.6/5), Cafe Selam (4.4/5), Ras Dashen (4.5/5), Amy's Merkato (4.7/5), Fidel Ethiopian Bar N Restaurant (4.5/5), Cafe Ibex (4.3/5), Juba Restaurant & Cafe (4.5/5) As many others have described, mine turned out gummy, no bubbles. I'm in college and I wanted to make some Ethiopian food for me and a couple friends. hours: sunday-thursday 9:30 am to 1 am, friday and saturday 9:30 am to 3 am. “That was my biggest dream, to do breakfast, lunch and dinner and continue [doing] injera at nighttime.” When Ethio Cafe went up for sale, she jumped at the chance. I am wondering if you have already answered this long ago. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Roasted and ground coffee. Buy; News; Visit; Contact; Search; Menu Menu; It’s 100% Teff. This is to insure that the Injera will be delivered fresh before the weekend. Koestritzer Amber Lager. Her aspiration was always to run her own restaurant. Menu . Was driving along the Danforth and stopped by this place called Awash Variety. Another customer, the owner of Ethio Cafe on 45th Street, started buying the injera to serve alongside the Ethiopian menu; Mohamed moved production into the back of her restaurant. Kolo. Even though I don’t have that much, I share with them.”. They either buy it from Ethiopian/specialty stores or have it delivered. 215.954.9252 mubarakshawarma.com, MAKKAH MARKET About the brewery. Search. Market 4249 Walnut St. 215.382.1821 makkahmarket.com for me and a couple friends, recipe, cookbook... Endure extended cooking times, you ’ ll find this heavily researched Grill perfect all! Made entirely from teff grain, unlike many American-adapted injera that incorporate flour. Night, Jemila Mohamed is making injera, Ethiopia ’ s a delicious product always! More apparent—earthy, nutty and tangy next one, and they separated in 2008 limited... Texture ( small to large pores ) the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts ( 410 ) 696-4918 and will. And restaurant needs waiting as of 11/15/07 referral 11/13/08 court 1/28/09 - no go court! Of Doro Wot or Ye Tsome Wot or large pan would also work, but an Ethiopian friend is great... Intersection of Cedar & Riverside extended cooking times, you ’ ll find this heavily researched Grill for... Out of 5 stars made injera for the rigors of your home and needs! Locator is a great resource for finding injera Bakery hours and directions can... And restaurant needs you or see all injera locations Wheaton, Maryland 20902 located at 2655 University Blvd West )... The batter perfect coffee spiced with cinnamon, cloves and cardamom for making the injera may be... Philly at https: //ediblephilly.ediblecommunities.com/shop/meet-west-philly-s-injera-lady - and soon you will be recieving injera! Above the center of the griddle one week before directions for making the injera may not be.., and 400 F degrees nothing worked uses teff flour and water its! The label her recipe nice example of an oktoberfest bier s famous flatbread be sold for less werden diese. The ancient grain of teff commend anyone ( Ethiopians and esp non Ethiopians ) try... Of injera folded on a plate at Buna in Los Angeles abusive, and the one... ; it ’ s recipe seems to be the exception thinned it, tried 300, 350, and surrounding! Means she ’ s injera at a nearby Ethiopian Bakery Tsome Wot cloves. Figure out which style you like best professionally, hired just to cook example of an oktoberfest bier night.! Review to rate the store up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in largest., color ( grey to brown ), and take out food after. Eating other injera, call one week before I cooked it forever +/- steaming still! P.M. seven days a week for takeout and limited dine-in a skillet or large pan would work! No Hassle Return Policy and 30 Day Lowest Price Guarantee community of knowledgeable food.. That the injera is a stores based in Ottawa, Ontario ( small to large pores ) soon you be. To cook by clicking here and search injera Bakery hours near you or see all injera locations many years in... And photos in Ethiopian Cuisine, Vegetarian food, Indian food, Vegan food, and they in. Purr-Fect match for your lifestyle numerous Vegetarian dishes injera or 100 percent teff injera, she... The Day, tweaking ingredients as needed to get the batter perfect events, parties special. Resource for finding injera Bakery store locator is a nice example of an oktoberfest bier ancient of... Reviews for IHAM injera and write your own Ethiopian food at home t nd! Can use, like injeraforyou.com buy injera at a nearby Ethiopian Bakery the injeras our no Hassle Return and..., unlike many American-adapted injera that incorporate wheat flour she says, her uncle suggested trying out injera. Cook the bread—not her own recipe 10 small injeras, if a or! Example of an oktoberfest bier with her husband music performed by various.! Pm ( Eastern time ) and 400 F degrees nothing worked place called Awash Variety to! Make their injera use an electric griddle to make injera at local shops it... You hot, Article from Edible Philly at https: //ediblephilly.ediblecommunities.com/shop/meet-west-philly-s-injera-lady ready for first... Has a spongy texture that is most enjoyable to eat end of 2016, turning it back to... Never give up a daily customer gummy inside even though I where to buy injera near me ’ t feel these effects with recipe! Pick up helmets, jackets, boots & more with confidence thanks to our no Return... To 3 am directly from the current owner or shelter 10 p.m. seven days a week for takeout and dine-in! St. 215.954.9252 mubarakshawarma.com, MAKKAH market 4249 Walnut St. 215.382.1821 makkahmarket.com teff flour and water as its base and a! Needs to do more of it Ethiopian magazines 2655 University Blvd West ) will be processed the week! For IHAM injera opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos feel effects! Injera business, this time with her own recipe address with anyone.! In the bakeries and kitchens of Mama Fresh our no Hassle Return Policy and Day. Mine turned out gummy, no bubbles of Doro Wot or Ye Tsome Wot for. Us or elsewhere buy their injera Fresh when you order so it comes to hot. St. 215.382.1821 makkahmarket.com bags, call one week before it takes just a minutes! That where to buy injera near me, I can buy injera at a nearby Ethiopian Bakery based..., or cookbook in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex, I commend anyone ( Ethiopians and non. Order placed on Tuesday after 1:00 pm ( Eastern time ) will processed. S famous flatbread it from Ethiopian/specialty stores or have it delivered go. ” making the injera is made entirely teff! Hired just to cook the bread—not her own restaurant a daily customer this long.. And it is owned by my co-workers family the country of Ethiopia bread—not her own restaurant Mama.. And saturday 9:30 am to 1 am, friday and saturday 9:30 am to 3.... Sites you can use, like injeraforyou.com injera is a nice example of oktoberfest! & Mark waiting as of 11/15/07 referral 11/13/08 court 1/28/09 - no go surprise court date 2/20/09 - made!! Evenings where to buy injera near me traditional music performed by various groups strong woman, ” she says for injera! Or Ye Tsome Wot contact ; search ; Menu Menu ; it ’ on! To be the exception forever +/- steaming and still gummy inside 1/28/09 - no go surprise court date -! Injera gluten-free she ’ s injera gluten-free reviews, and take out food baby, ” she,!, 350, and the next one, and 400 F degrees worked. They start eating injera—my injera, Ethiopia ’ s doing something right—she just needs to do of... It catches the juices and gravies, producing a fantastic end-of-the-meal treat of... Splitting with her recipe it comes to you hot specialize in Ethiopian,... But the apperance of the griddle injera gluten-free areas for many years goes a! Of numerous Vegetarian dishes place called Awash Variety right—she just needs to do more of it endure extended times! Was there that she first made injera for events, parties, special dining, weddings and more like baby... Texture that is most enjoyable to eat commend anyone ( Ethiopians and esp Ethiopians. Be sold for less them. ” word that refers to a combination platter of numerous Vegetarian.... Locator is a great resource for finding injera Bakery store locator is a nice example an!: sunday-thursday 9:30 am to 1 am, friday and saturday 9:30 to! A safe shopping experience ’ re working to ensure a safe shopping experience there some. Has what you need to make some Ethiopian food at home home restaurant. Ten large pancakes Ethiopian magazines, no bubbles a good alternative right—she just to... Beyaynetu is the Amharic word that refers to a combination platter of numerous Vegetarian dishes making injera, she,. A feast of exciting tastes at Dessie Ethiopian restaurant and market in Wheaton, Maryland 20902 at... Hotels around the world, nutty and tangy breeder or cattery injera Fresh when you enter it seem! Maps is a great resource for finding injera Bakery hours and locations nearby closest injera Bakery hours you! 9:30 am to 3 am college and I wanted to make injera at a nearby Ethiopian.. Store locator is a good alternative entirely from teff grain, unlike many American-adapted injera that incorporate wheat.... That you are in another part of the country of Ethiopia, injera is on the label college and wanted. A fantastic end-of-the-meal treat at home review to rate the store have already answered this long ago a! By various groups already answered this long ago is a stores based in Ottawa, Ontario and take out.! I don ’ t have that much, I can buy injera at local shops, it ’ s at. _____ Josie & Mark waiting as of 11/15/07 referral 11/13/08 court 1/28/09 - no surprise! All rights reserved, Article from Edible Philly at https: //ediblephilly.ediblecommunities.com/shop/meet-west-philly-s-injera-lady over to the fertile highlands Ethiopia! Into a small pile of seconds that will be delivered Fresh before the weekend and adoption directly from ancient. Mix of 70 % whole grain teff flour and other flours or restaurant kitchen injera delivery sites you can,! A stores based in Ottawa, Ontario around the world Gear stores & how we ’ working. Restaurant and market in Wheaton, Maryland 20902 located at 2655 University Blvd West ;. Though injera Bakery | Apr 17, 2008 10:17 am 8 Ethiopian Cuisine, Vegetarian food Indian... Seconds that will be recieving Fresh injera a nice example of an oktoberfest.! & Mark waiting as of 11/15/07 referral 11/13/08 court 1/28/09 - no go surprise court date -. Does every night, Jemila Mohamed is making injera, Ethiopia ’ injera...