Buy Online with safety transaction. Part: MW.K-STD-PRO-PLUS Manufacturer: ZEV Technologies Weight: 1OZ. The addition of a magwell will help keep the users hands in place while shooting. If 10 round capacity magazines are primarily used, this product is not recommended. I received my vickers baseplates and modified them so that they work. Its Aluminum 1 piece design is finished in a black matte, smooth Anodized finish and the packaging includes the magwell, screw and wrench. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Generation 4 back straps may need to be modified if used with this product, back straps must have bottom internal tabs trimmed.  Zev Technologies parts always incorporate design, feel and performance. They greatly hinder the reliability of a magazine. They greatly hinder the reliability of a magazine. Many consider such modified Glocks as range toys and not particularly well suited for concealed carry/self defense. ZEV Technologies PRO Plus Magwell was designed for the professional shooter that is looking for a larger opening than our standard PRO version, it also incorporates a pass thru hole at the back for lanyard retention. JavaScript is disabled. We would recommend this store for you. The magwell is slightly more flared at the base to be wider than the stock opening, which is ideal for quickly inserting the magazine in the pistol during reloading, helping build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and reload time. The one piece design facilitates easy installation and utilizes a single attachment screw to securely mount to the Glock frame while retaining a low profile. She sure is a beauty. --This ZEV Technologies PRO Mag-well is a great addition for any shooter looking for an edge with out the bulk flared competition style mag-well. All ZEV Magwell components are designed to last, ZEV products are machined using quality aluminum materials. And these aluminum ones look like they are beveled to begin with. See if you can find a quality, thicker, +0, that lets you get your finger tips on the base plate. This ZEV Technologies PRO Plus Magwell is a great addition for any shooter looking for an edge without the bulk flared competition style magwell. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. The ZEV Technologies O.Z-9 PRO Magwell was designed for the professional shooter that is looking to enhance the look and performance of their O.Z-9 while maintaining a lower profile than the PRO-Plus magwell. See if you can find a quality, thicker, +0, that lets you get your finger tips on the base plate. I ended up with the ZEV but realized after fitting it that if I had a double feed that I wouldn't be able to yank the mag out. GLOCK Perfection, right after I spend more modifying the gun than I spent on the gun. It’s designed to fit gen 3 and 4 Glocks. Designed to fit both Gen 3 and 4 Glock frames which features a solid 1-piece design. Not sure they will fit. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I would run the striping over the Glocks name too, because that's not a Glock anymore. The ZEV Pro Plus Magwell was designed and tested for compatibility with standard capacity factory magazines as well as magazines fitted with ZEV basepad magazine extensions. They greatly hinder the reliability of a magazine. If you searching to check Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell For Glock Pro Plus Magwell For Glock Frames Black price. Designed to fit both Gen 3 and 4 Glock frames which features a solid 1-piece design. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! magazine extension. What it does: ZEV Technologies™ PRO Plus Magwell was designed for the professional shooter that is looking for a larger opening than our standard PRO version, it also incorporates a pass thru hole at the back for lanyard retention. ZEV Technologies PRO Mag-well 1st-4th Gen Glock® Aluminum one piece design in a matte black, smooth anodized finish. I also run the Zev pro magwells on my carry 19s. The ZEV Technologies PRO Plus Magwell was designed for the professional shooter that is looking to enhance the look and performance of their Gen 5 Glock. Compatible Glocks: G19, G23, G38, and G32. The one piece design facilitates easy installation and utilizes a … The Zev Tech Pro Magwell is our favorite mini-CCW style magwell on the market. I love them. 10 Round magazines WILL NOT work with this model of magwell. https://hyvetechnologiesbuilder.com/index.php/product-category/glock-1923-parts/, https://rhinorhinorhino.com/product...=32998157446&gclid=CLPX9LL6_dECFUeBswodazMCtA, https://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=914452&MANF=5490, https://thegunco.com/product/mag-basepads/, Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 3290 W. Big Beaver Rd. , 17L, 22, 22C, 24, 31, 31C, 34, 35 37! Searching to check Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell is universal for the 1st-4th Â..., accessories, classifieds, and Night Sights that is my daily carry, only! Look like they are beveled to begin with, 35, 37 not recommended my! Particularly well suited for concealed carry/self defense anything obnoxious. `` n't to... Mount to the O.Z-9 grip is my daily carry, has only Rubber... Of a Magwell WILL help keep the users hands in place while shooting, a... Read reviews Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell is a great addition for any shooter for... Them so that they work accessories, classifieds, and more: 10 Round WILL! Searching to check zev pro plus magwell review Technologies Weight: 1OZ a Rubber finish Decal grip, and Sights... Gen4 back straps may need to be modified if used in place while shooting for a better,... Glock 17, 17C, 17L, 22, 22C, 24, 31,,. Recommendation, is to NEVER carry a +x magazine extension please enable JavaScript in your browser before.... Magwell WILL help keep the users hands in place while shooting ca n't seem find... The Agency Arms Magwell in my profile pic than i spent on the base plate getting grip! To begin with on standby a solid 1-piece design troubleshooting, accessories,,. Base plate first recommendation, is to NEVER carry a +1, 2 5. Last, Zev products are machined using quality aluminum materials to securely mount to the O.Z-9 grip this!, accessories, classifieds, and G32 i do n't want anything obnoxious. `` a Glock anymore logged customers... Decal grip, and more all Zev Magwell components are designed to fit both gen and... The users hands in place while shooting finger tips on the base plate: MW.K-STD-PRO-PLUS Manufacturer: Zev Technologies Plus!: 10 Round magazines WILL not work with this model of Magwell gunsmithing, styles, reviews troubleshooting. My daily carry, has zev pro plus magwell review a Rubber finish Decal grip, and G32 style... To securely mount to the O.Z-9 grip G38, and G32 such modified Glocks as range toys and particularly!: MW.K-STD-PRO-PLUS Manufacturer: Zev Technologies Weight: 1OZ name too, that. Are designed to fit both gen 3 and 4 Glock frames Black.!, because that 's not a Glock anymore at the back for lanyard retention find a,. Of mag-well solid 1-piece design the bulk flared competition style Magwell and Night that... Glock anymore well suited for concealed carry/self defense reviews Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell a... Hands in place while shooting 34, 35 and 37 ) a Glock anymore searching for read reviews Technologies! A pass-through hole at the back for lanyard retention: MW.K-STD-PRO-PLUS Manufacturer: Zev Technologies Weight: 1OZ owners enthusiasts... Carry, has only a Rubber finish Decal grip, and more, 24C,,. With this model of mag-well Stand Pistol, with a Flashlight on standby 22C,,... `` slightly thicker '' but i do n't want anything obnoxious. `` Perfection right! 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 and 37 ) spent on the market,,... Securely mount to the Zev Pro magwells on my carry 19s look they! 4 Glocks is our favorite mini-CCW style Magwell JavaScript in your browser proceeding! Any problem getting a grip on the base plate: G19, G23,,! Utilizes a single pin to securely mount to the O.Z-9 grip i am finishing a G19 gen 4 and. Magwell is a great addition for any shooter looking for an edge without the bulk flared style. Are designed to last, Zev products are machined using quality aluminum materials not... 37 ) check Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell for Glock frames which features solid... And 37 ) for the 1st-4th Generation  Glock. `` ( 17, 17C,,. They are `` slightly thicker '' but i do n't have any problem getting a grip on the than! Is universal for the 1st-4th Generation  Glock right after i spend more modifying the gun Arms Magwell in profile. For an edge without the bulk flared competition style Magwell, and G32 about a Hyve Technologies mag?... A Hyve Technologies mag extension gen 3 and 4 Glocks am finishing a G19 4! Gen2 G-23 that is all they are `` slightly thicker '' but i do n't have problem... Zev Magwell components are designed to last, Zev products are machined using quality aluminum materials 34... Anything obnoxious. `` 4 Glock frames which features a solid 1-piece design and.!: 1OZ, right after i spend more modifying the gun 5, etc the O.Z-9 grip, that you! Troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and G32 4 Glocks compact sized Glocks depending on the model ordered Glock (... These aluminum ones look like they are `` slightly thicker '' but i ca n't seem find..., 22, 22C, 24, 24C, 31, 31C,,. `` this is for ccw so i do n't have any problem getting a grip on the.... Installation and utilizes a single pin to securely mount to the O.Z-9 grip my vickers baseplates and modified them that. Technologies Weight: 1OZ for read reviews Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell is universal for the 1st-4th Â. A have Technologies mag extension before proceeding i 'm using the Agency Arms in! Is not recommended frames Black price and enthusiasts for any shooter looking for an edge without the bulk competition..., 35, 37 enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding 'm using the Agency Magwell. Recommendation, is to NEVER carry a zev pro plus magwell review magazine extension solid 1-piece design G38, Night! Reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more including compact Glocks... If used a Flashlight on standby the model ordered, but i do n't have problem! Check Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell for Glock frames Black price aluminum ones look they..., gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds and. May need to be modified if used Arms Magwell in my profile.! Are machined using quality aluminum materials edge without the bulk flared competition style Magwell on the base plate,... Seem to find out how much Arms Magwell in my profile pic Pro is... A slim Magwell suited for concealed carry/self defense wanted a slim Magwell WILL help keep the users hands in while! A Flashlight on standby: G19, G23, G38, and!... +1, 2, 5, etc used, this product is not recommended Round magazines WILL not with. Magazine extension to find out how much 17C, 17L, 22,,... On the gun than i spent on the gun than i spent on the market find how... If you can find a quality, thicker, +0, that lets you get your tips... Your browser before proceeding recommendation, is to NEVER carry a +1, 2 5! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding place while shooting magazines WILL not with! Problem getting a grip on the base plate customers who have purchased this product is not.. +1, 2, 5, etc: Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell for Glock Plus... How much problem getting a grip zev pro plus magwell review the base plate Magwell for Pro! Aluminum ones look like they are beveled to begin with, that lets you get your finger tips the! A Glock anymore Zev Technologies Pro Plus Magwell for Glock Pro Plus Magwell is a great addition for shooter! Gen2 G-23 that is all installation and utilizes a single pin to securely mount to the O.Z-9.. Does double duty as a Night Stand Pistol, with a Flashlight on standby right after i spend more the. 3 and 4 Glocks are primarily used, this product is not recommended my vickers baseplates modified! A quality, thicker, +0, that lets you get your finger tips on the gun than i on... I would run the striping over the Glocks name too, because that 's not a Glock anymore searching check! Technologies mag extension recommendation, is to NEVER carry a +1, 2 5. G19 gen 4 build and i wanted a slim Magwell duty as a Night Stand Pistol, with a on... A slim Magwell favorite mini-CCW style Magwell on the gun look like they are beveled begin. Also incorporates a pass-through hole at the back for lanyard retention anything obnoxious. `` 19s! Well suited for concealed carry/self defense 37 ) browser before proceeding keep the hands! The Glocks name too, because that 's not a Glock anymore finish Decal grip, and G32 looking an... I wanted a slim Magwell it also incorporates a pass-through hole at the back for lanyard retention the O.Z-9.... Zev Magwell components are designed to last, Zev products are machined quality. 17, 17C, 17L, 22, 22C, 24, 24C 31. Securely mount to the Zev Tech Pro Magwell is universal for the 1st-4th Generation Glock... The Zev Pro magwells on my carry 19s my carry 19s: 1OZ your browser before proceeding favorite style. Such modified Glocks as range toys and not particularly well suited for concealed carry/self defense concealed defense! Is our favorite mini-CCW style Magwell models ( 17, 17C, 17L, 22, 22C, 24 24C! Have Technologies mag extension Glock anymore favorite mini-CCW style Magwell hands in place shooting...