VISION AND MISSION
The Research Advisory Committee is responsible for the promotion of research activities in the college in the emerging areas of Humanities & Social Sciences Sciences by nurturing the culture of the research and supporting interdisciplinary research projects of the faculty and the students.
To fulfill this broad vision, the Research Centre aims to:
- Provide a forum of exchanging ideas or establishing a linkage among researchers and experts of leading institutions.
- To organize various workshops/ seminars/ training sessions related to research issues.
- To enhance the research output of the college by encouraging research paper publication in reputed Journals and making available such published information to the end-users.
- To Provide Financial support to faculty members for attending conferences, workshops, FDPs etc. and
- To create basic infrastructure and provide funding for Research Projects with students as team members.